Chapter 22: Lightheart's Love

Hey Guys!  Hope your okay with lesbian cats! Anyway, your support means a ton to me, and all the comments? Blowing my mind. I don't own warrior cats. So guys.  I really want, more kits in the nursery aside from Briarlight's.  I'm thinking Lightheart and Cherryblossom.  Anyway, I need suggestions. So now, you have to guess my LEAST favorite cat.  Hre are a few hints. Good Luck! Also, short chapter.  Apologies. 

-He died as an elder
-He lived in ThuderClan
-He earned his full name after only 4 moons of training.

"Lightheart? Can you help Cherry with the elder's ticks?" Lightheart nodded, and changed course to head for the medicine den. "Hey Jayfeather! I need some mouse bile for the elders." Grumbling, he handed over the bile soaked moss. "Thanks!"

Lightheart sat down next to Cherry, the moss still in her mouth. "Hello, Cherry!" Cherry looked up from what she was doing, and laughed. "You look silly.  Come on, let's get started before you make an even bigger mess of the mouse bile.  It's meant for the ticks, not for you." Lightheart's eyes sparkled with laughter.

Lightheart sighed contentedly.  Cherryblossom had just been made a warrior, much to her friend's excitment.  Lightheart and Cherryblossom had grown close since the rogue had first made her way into the lives of ThunderClan cats. However, Lightheart was worried that her affection for her friend was too much.  Her dreams were disturbed with images of cats mocking her, making fun of her.  After all, what kind of she-cat liked another?

Cherryblossom glanced over at Lightheart. Deep within her, she felt something, sort of like a rope that was tugging her towards her best friend.  Cherryblossom's friend that she liked a bit more than she should.  Longing.  That's what the sensation was.  Cherryblossom wanted to be with Lightheart, not as a friend, but as a mate.

Jayfeather padded towards his den, sleepy after visiting Briarlight. She looked close to kitting, and Jayfeather could tell that there would be three kits. Contentedly, he curled up and drifted off into a gentle sleep. A soothing voice washed over Jayfeather. "When the feather has fallen, the amber moon will steal the light. Three will become two, joined by invisible lines. The darkness will cloud the mist, to be lost hope without promise." Jayfeather jerked awake, sighing. Of course there's another part. What does this mean? I haven't even figured out the first part. Great.

Before Jayfeather could tell Briarlight about the next part, a yowl of pain came from the nursery.  A wide-eyed Ashpelt ran over, panting heavily. "Bria-Briarlig- Briarlight is kitting." He paused to catch his breath, and in that moment Jayfeather rushed over to the nursery, his legs barely touching the ground.