𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓶 XXXV

"You look horrible what's wrong with you?"
Chesca scanned my face, I gave her a scowl in return.

"I haven't been sleeping well."

"Are you uncomfortable of sharing bed with me?"

"Nah, you're still as a rock when sleeping."

"Then why do you lool like a zombie? Don't tell me you're doing drugs!"

I swatted her hands that shook my shoulders aggressively. Her expression made me laugh, she always lift my mood up.

"Seriously, Luc, collect yourself, it's our finals!"

"Don't need to remind me about the storm we're about to encounter."

We both turned our heads when we heard footsteps going downstairs. It's Jed wearing long sleeved shirt and black jeans with his chunky boots.

"Where are you going e-boy?"
Chesca teased him.

I made a 'pfft' sound but I hushed myself immediately when Jed turned his head to me raising an eyebrow.

"Gonna go buy something."
He left after that, I only stared at his retreating figure.

"Oh I see, so my not-so-handsome brother is what's keeping you at night, huh?"

"The fuck are you saying, Ches?"
I tried playing it cool but Chesca is Chesca, when did I ever succeeded hiding something from her.

"Don't even try denying,"
She checked her outfit one last time, "your eyes are looking at him so fondly that it's disgusting, bleh." She stuck her tongue out to prove her point.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't you think you're jumping into conclusion?"

She pointed her forefinger to me.
"I am always correct because I know everything."

She's so observant to people around her but she's oblivious of the drama Jeno, her, and Charlie is in.

"Alright, Ms. Know-it-all, let's go before we get late, I want to graduate immediately."

-

"You're fucking disgusting, Finn."
Luke tried pushing away Finn that is clinging to him like a gift wrap.

Jeno and Chesca are together making snacks while Charlie and I are playing chess. Jed is playing animal crossing on my switch that he borrowed.

The guys decided to come here to "bond" because finals is finally over and it's already summer break, we get a luxury of time to spend and I'm here for it. After that stressful school year, I need this.

"Have some cookies."
Chesca put the plate and of course Finn and Luke were first to grab a handful. I shook my head then grabbed one.

I saw Jed hesitating to stand up because he's playing so I handed him a cookie. He looked shock but accepted it immediately after saying thanks.

It's been a week since that encounter with him. Surprisingly, he never brought it up again. Could be he was just kidding, he wasn't serious, or something else, I don't really know. One thing's for sure, I realized I never stopped loving him. That after all this time, I'm still into him and it's scary. What if he's just playing with me, after all, he was with Roseanne abroad. What are the odds?

"What are your plans for summer break, guys?"
Finn started to discuss.

"Sleep."
I said.

He rolled his eyes. The nerve!?

"Actually nothing yet."
Chesca answered.

"Well I guess, It's a perfect time to show this," he pulled tickets from his wallet, "Summer Blast 20** baby!"