Jutsice league daugther - your brothers make fun of you

Having older brothers has never been easy mostly when they always found something to make, fun of you about and it always started something between you and them. Then it was up to your father or some other adult to keep he peace between you and your siblings. When you started to have a crush on a boy at you school when your brothers heard, and it was pure gold to them and they enjoyed it because they could make fun of you because of it.

Batman

Y/n " I said to leave me alone about it"

Dick " aww it so cute on joe you were having lunch with him today at school"

Tim " the why she was blushing when he pushed back her heir from her eyes"

Jason " you look like a dork with him"

Y/n " leave me alone you jerks"

Damien " come one we are just playing around but come on you have a crush on him"

Bruce " what going g on here why are you boys doing to your sister"

Dick " get this dad y/n here has a crush on this boy named duke at our school"

Y/n " Dick hush it"

Bruce " so the boys name is duke"

Y/n " not you two dad"

Boys " y/n and duke sitting in tree ......" soon gun shots go off and the boys are now ducking you had grabbed the paint ball gun and started, shooting at your brother hoping to hit them.

Y/n " I hate you all" you soon dropped the paint ball gun and walk up the stairs back into the hoses while your father looks at your brothers.

Bruce " she like your guys mother they both know how to scare people now leave her alone"

Boys " yes sir"

Bruce " I swear sometimes she acts like the older child with all of you"

Superman

Y/n " Conner give that back now"

Conner " oh come on I just want to see what you write about your crush Matt"

Johnathan " did you read the page on where she calls him cute when he at football practice"

Y/n " John"

Clark " okay what going on I can here you all fighting from outside"

Y/n " dad they are making fun of me and reading may diary"

Clark " boys leave her alone and her crush on Matt"

Y/n " wait you know about my crush I never told ... dad"

Clark " what when you were talking with your friends I over heard you mention his name"

Y/n " dad" you soon walked away and went back into your room and closed the door behind you shaking the house.

Conner and John " we are in trouble all of us"

Clark " yes we are"

Flash

Wally " she is really talking with"

Don " I know right"

Drake " hey y/n stop talking with lover boy and come on we are going to be late" you look at your brothers mad and you soon say goodbye to your crush.

Y/n " I hate you all"

Drake " aww we love you too kiddo" you soon get home and your father could already tell you are mad about something.

Barry " hey kid how was school"

Y/n " I hate my brothers"

Barry " boys what did you three do"

Wally " embarrassing her in front of her crush"

Barry " you all have until dinner to say sorry to her because if you don't then she going, to hate all of us until she leaves for college"

Boys " yes sir"