𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃

INTRODUCING...
GIRL IN RED

▂✫⌒*・゚

▂✫⌒*・゚

Venus Thomas knew immediately that her last year at Hogwarts would determine if she either lives or dies within the school grounds— and with her fiery spirit, things begin getting difficult when she falls, falls, and falls.

.:*:・゚',''゚・:*:˙

WITH MISERY COMES ITS greatest love and those are the words that inspired Venus Thomas to continue and be loud, happy, filled with spirit. Were they true? She does not know. Though, instead of thinking much about it, the young girl thinks it best to live her life up until the last breath— except she hoped the universe would not take her so seriously with this war going on. She grew up knowing both worlds (muggle and magical) having her father be a wizard while her mother a squib. Similar to her cousin, Dean Thomas except he had a muggle mum instead (wicked cool that he turned out to be a wizard too!). Growing up they were best of friends and it only ever increased with them ending up in Gryffindor for the same year.

Their years at Hogwarts can be described as complicated and yet lively. With Harry Potter as their classmate, trouble only seemed to follow him around and, unfortunately, increased every year. From Voldemort being in the back of Professor Quirrel's head, to the Chambers of Secret opening up, to an Azkaban prisoner escaping, to a Triwizard tournament where Cedric Diggory was murdered, the 'official' return of Voldemort, and lastly, to the death of one of the greatest wizard also known as Headmaster Dumbledore. Through it all, Venus continued to keep her head up in the crowds and waving some humor off just as the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan did back in their years (minus the pranks because that was their thing).

Despite all the troubles, Venus still managed to head to her last year at Hogwarts (wouldn't it be a waste if she stopped going?) unprepared for what was to come. With her cousin in the run for his own safety and only limited people being able to attend Hogwarts, she made sure to attend for one reason and one reason only.