8: Everland (Pt.1)

Twice finally had a break from all the promotions, so they decided to take their daughter somewhere fun.

  'Y/N get on the car quick!' Jihyo said.

  Y/N was standing next to the car fixing her tiny shoe, which felt like it was about to fall off.

  'Eomma! Help me, my shoe!'

  'Get on the car and your Eommas will help you.' Jeongyeon, the one driving, instructed.

  Y/N carefully climbed onto the car, and she was finally able to do it herself without any help.

Mina helped her buckle her seatbelt, while Chaeyoung fixed her shoe. She was squeezed in the middle of MiChaeng.

'Where are we going?' Y/N curiously asked her moms, without any clue.

'You will know, Y/N-ah.' Mina calmly said, looking at her daughter lovingly.

'But I want to know now!' Y/N whined.

'It's a surprise Y/N. If you wait, we'll buy you a toy from the place we're going ok?' Jeongyeon explained, looking at her daughter's reflection on the rearview mirror.

'What if Eomma Jeongyeon is kidnapping me?'

'I won't kidnap you baby!' Jeongyeon laughed.

Y/N pouted and sat silently, staring at the glass in front of the car as Jeongyeon drived.

'That reminds me, Y/N who's your favourite Eomma?' Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

  Y/N tried to copy her Eomma Momo's smirk, to avoid answering that question, but her look wasn't 'cool' enough.

  'Ahhhh!!!! My Y/N is learning from me!!!!' Momo squealed from the back.

  'Is your favourite Eomma Momo?' Mina asked.

  Y/N simply smiled at her. Deep inside, Nayeon was probably her favourite, but she just loved all 9 of them.

  'We're here.' Jeongyeon said, after parking the car. Y/N didn't have to answer them.

  'Come baby let's go.' Jeongyeon said, getting off the car and carrying Y/N off.

  'Jeongyeon Unnie! Don't leave us here!' Chaeyoung whined.

  'Hmph get off and lock the car. Y/N needs me more right my baby Y/N/N?' Jeongyeon said, scrunching up her nose and looking at her daughter.

  Y/N giggled and nodded, hugging her mom tight.

  'Eomma where is this?'

  'This is a Everland.' Jeongyeon explained. 'It's an amusement park. Me and your Eommas loved coming here before you came.'

  'Then when I came you didn't have the time to come?'

  Jeongyeon nodded.

  'Sorry Eomma.' Y/N suddenly became more logical.

  'No! It's okay. I love my own baby much more than this place. You're more precious.' Jeongyeon said, looking into her daughter's eyes.

  She walked to the ticket stalls with Y/N, and stood there waiting for the 8 of them.

  'Jeongyeon since you arrived first, pay for the tickets.' Chaeyoung said. 'As a revenge for leaving us in the car and running away with OUR daughter.'

  'Aish fine.'

  She let Y/N down on the floor and went to get 9 adult tickets with one child ticket.

  Y/N immediately ran to Nayeon, holding onto her big hands.

  'Hm?' Nayeon looked down at her daughter.

  'Nothing, I just want Eomma.' Y/N said.

  'Awww you're my baby.' Nayeon crouched down and hugged her daughter.

  'Ok Mother and Daughter bonding time is over let's go.' Jeongyeon shouted at them from the entrance, where the others were, and Nayeon didn't even notice until then.

  'Sorry!' Nayeon said, running with her daughter towards them.

  'Shall we play the ferris wheel first?' Sana suggested.

  'Eomma what's a ferris wheel?'

  'It's a big thing, that goes in a circle. You'll know when you see it.' Nayeon explained.

  They walked and talked, until they reached the gigantic ferris wheel.

  'Eomma are we going there?' Y/N pointed.

  Nayeon nodded when her daughter was looking.

  'B...but it's so high!'

  'Is my baby scared of heights? It's okay all your Eommas are here. We'll protect you arasseo?'

  'Can I not go?' Y/N pouted.

  'But it's very fun! And the view is very pretty. You'll like it baby.' Nayeon told her.

  Y/N was hesitant to go in line with her Eommas, until Nayeon promised to hold her the whole time.

  'It's our turn now baby.' Nayeon said, carrying her daughter up then walking in the cart with the 8 of them.

  'Let's sit here.' Nayeon sat on the white block in the middle of the cart.

  Y/N suddenly freaked out when the cart moved, causing her 9 Eommas to laugh at her, but in a nice way.

  'Is our Y/N scared?' Jihyo asked, bending down in front of Nayeon to reach her daughter's eye level.

  'Ani!' Y/N tried to stay bold.

  'Eomma I want to look outside.' She said, patting Nayeon's hand, or rather hitting, to send her the signal.
(Jjirit jjirit jjirit jjirit)

  'Sure!' Nayeon got up with her daughter and stood next to the glass.

'Wow...' Y/N gasped.

'You like it?'

Y/N nodded as an answer to her mom's question.

'Hey Nayeon turn around with Y/N.' Dahyun said from behind the two.

She snapped a photo of the two along with the beautiful view outside. It was rather sunny, and Y/N loved how tall they were, since she could see everything below.

'I told you you'd like it.' Nayeon said, feeling proud again.

'Eomma what's that?' Y/N pointed down to a train.

'It's the choo choo train.' Nayeon said cutely. 'You want to ride it later?'

'Is it fast?'

'No it's for people your age, like you.'

'Can we ride it later?'

'I'll tell Dahyun Eomma to go with you. Me and your other Eommas want to ride the roller coaster. Dahyun Eomma is scared of it.' Nayeon teased, making sure Dahyun heard her.

'But I want to play with Nayeon Eomma!' Y/N whined.

Nayeon's heart felt so warm at her daughter's words.

'Really? Then I'll go with my baby.' Nayeon said, planting a wide smile on her face.

'Eomma.' Y/N whispered into Nayeon's ear.

'Hm?'

'I like Nayeon Eomma the most but don't tell anyone!'

'Really??'

Y/N nodded and smiled at her bunny mom.

'Ahhhhh!!!!! I love my baby Y/N the most too!!!' Nayeon squealed. She would have been jumping in joy, but they were on the Ferris wheel, and she has Y/N in her arms.

'What happened?' Momo curiously looked over at them.

'Just mom and daughter's secret.' Nayeon wore a smug smile on her face.