Damn, He A Cutie

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Only employees are allowed here. Ah so what are you guys here for?"

"Hi...Usopp?"

Luffy said as Usopp slapped Luffy for being ridiculous while I had a bit of a smile on my face. Nami told Luffy that this man's nose was rectangular and I burst out laughing at that before Nami told the man that we wanted to see Iceberg. I noticed how smooth his voice was before snapping myself out of it. My face ever so slightly red. We handed him the letter of recommendation while Luffy examined the guy. He said that he sounded old.

"Yeah, I get that a lot" The man said

"You don't sound old to me. You're voice is really smooth and wonderful. Not old, just mature"

"And your real voice is girly (M/N) shishishi!" Luffy laughed

I pulled down my hat to cover my face from embarrassment. Luffy just laughed while Nami smacked him on the head for being inconsiderate. After those words came out of my hat, I peered up for his reaction. He seemed slightly shocked as he blinked a few times after a stare. Then, Luffy changed the subject by asking if he knew who Iceberg was which the man nodded at. Of course he knew since he was the mayor of Water 7 and the president of the Gareera Shipyard company. He told us he was a very important person and a very busy man. I nodded when he said we just needed our ships repaired. He turned to me as he started casually stretching his legs on the floor.

"You seem agile, do you think you can keep up to show me your ships?" The man smiled

"I don't see a problem"

Calmly, I started stretching next to him before adjusting my hat so it wouldn't go flying around me and nothing would come out. Everyone including Luffy looked at me if I was crazy before I assured them we should be back in around ten minutes. The man and I took our marks as I grinned. This was going to be so much fun. The moment he said go, I launched myself foward with a dash before jumping up and over the large wall before free falling with the man falling behind me. He seemed happy to free fall with his arm outstretched.

The man named was named Kaku waved at some of the kids who were in their boats. I waved too and they seemed super excited. We landed on a roof safely before springing right off toward the Peninsula. I showed him the boat before he let me start sprinting back. It was so fun to let the breeze flow through me as I bounced from roof to roof before jumping up onto the wall and back down, effectively scaring everyone. A man in a suit was standing there who I believed was Iceberg.

"That was so much fun!" I said

"You're crazy (M/N)!" Nami shouted

"Amazing, I've never seen someone follow Kaku before and for that person to arrive before Kaku. You must be something" Iceberg said

"Thank you!" I said happily

Taking a bow, I smiled when Iceberg let out a hearty laugh. Luffy was still stunned that I had willingly jumped over the wall. Iceberg told us not to underestimate his carpenters since they weren't average people. They only hired people with amazing physique. He turned towards the lady called Kalifa and she nodded her head as her investigation was complete. She pointed towards Luffy and stated their bounties which now included Nico Robin. Aokiji must've arrived already then to update the information. She then turned to me.

"Sweet Deadly Baker- (M/N), he's now got a bounty of 190,000 Million Beli. He's not said to be part of the crew so the Strawhat Crew currently without him is only 239 Million Beli. The crew started in East Blue and have seven members excluding (M/N)."

"Wow, Madam you really know your stuff. That's so cool, I wish I was as composed as you" I praised

"Thank you"

Elsewhere- Going Merry

Third P.O.V

Kaku landed on the Going Merry easily and he was slightly thankful that (M/N) actually did show the way. There were a few other pirate ships today. He went up to the mast and noticed that they would have to replace it. Zoro who was peacefully resting after beating up the Franky family realised that this man wasn't Usopp and was put on high alert. He held a sword up downwards to Kaku since Zoro was on the Upper deck.

"OI! Who the hell are you!"

"Oh, sorry did I wake you?"

"Damn right you did!"

"Ah, I'm just here to check your ship and another smaller one. Oh is that it? I'm a carpenter by the way"

"Oi that's (M/N)'s ship!"

"Ah the (H/C) boy with (E/C) eyes right?"

"...Yes"

Zoro skeptically watched as the man jumped down onto the smaller boat before jumping back up. There were no need for any major repairs and it seemed to always be maintained properly Kaku noted. Kaku stepped inside the room to make sure there were no secret leaks. He was amazed at the machinery he saw. He couldn't help but excitedly look over how it ran while Zoro observed him. Zoro mentioned how (M/N) talked once about it being a bare boat until be changed it by adding in all this machinery.

"Well, you have a genius on your hands it seems. This is exceptionally high level machinery and to be built from scratch. To only run on Solar power...and it seems possible for wind power since he incorporated dials."

"I guess..."

Zoro shrugged not getting the big deal. Kaku swiftly left before checking the Going Merry Keel before coming across some horrible new about it. He told Zoro the news and he was in disbelief. Zoro didn't really understand so he furrowed his brows when Kaku swiftly left. Kaku took off back towards the Shipyard as he thought back to (M/N)'s boat. He wondered if he would be able to be acquaintances with him.

A/N: Kaku is such a good boy. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!