Chapter 19

Third person pov

~3 years later~

They are already on their last year in school. Lots of things have changed. Jeongyeon's hair has gotten longer, she became prettier. She got closer to Jinyoung too. Jimin became hotter but still cute at the same time. Rose already  transferred along with her friends.

Yoongi and Jihyo are not that close like before because of a new student that just came recently, a man named Daniel. Yoongi still have feelings for her while Jihyo is stuck between the two. Momo opened up already about her relationship with Mr. Kim and they supported it.

"I really want Jimin.."Sana whispered to Nayeon as she clung onto her arm.

"For her" she added and pointed at Jeongyeon who is busy talking to Jinyoung at her phone.

"Me too"Nayeon agreed.

"But they're just friends"Sana pouted. Sana and Nayeon has always been shipping the two of them. They just thought they are perfect for each other.

"Why are you looking at me?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You're pretty"Sana replied and Nayeon showed a thumbs up. Jeongyeon thought they were weird but shrugged it off. Jeongyeon went to her and Momo's room.

"Are you in a relationship with Jinyoung?" Momo asked. Jeongyeon shook her head. That's her problem, she doesn't know what they are. She likes him but does he like her back? Is he just being flirty? Or is Jeongyeon just assuming things?

"I thought he's your boyfriend already. I saw you the other day he took you home" Momo said.

"He's not my Boyfriend but I hoped so" Jeongyeon chuckled. That's the only things she could do. Chuckle, to hide the pain.

"It's Monday again tomorrow"Momo groaned.

"I know" she pouted.

---

"Die! Die! Die!" Jimin yelled in anger.

"You die first!"Jungkook yelled back.

Both of them have been playing this video game for a while. Hoseok covered his ears while watching them.

"You're too loud Park Jimin"Yoongi frowned.

"I'm not the only one!" he hissed.

"Whatever"Yoongi scoffed and went to his room.

"Ha! Hyung I won~" Jungkook stuck his tongue out on Jimin. He glared at him.

"I just let you win" Jimin excused. He got annoyed. He needed some air. They've been playing the game for 4 hours but he only won once against Jungkook. Jimin picked up his phone and texted Jeongyeon to have ice cream with him at the park.

"I'm going out for a while"Jimin said and went outside. He reached the park and sat on the bench waiting for her. He's been sitting there for 10 minutes already.

"Bogo shipda~" he got startled because of the voice behind him.

"Yah"
Jeongyeon laughed.

"Got you!"

Jimin just laughed as well.

"Let me guess. You lost again?" Jeongyeon speculated. Jimin nodded.

"Here. I bought it already" Jeongyeon gave him an ice cream. He would always go to the park every time he loses and Jeongyeon has been there to eat ice cream with him.

"Thank you" he said as he received it.

They ate together and talked about how their day went. Jeongyeon talked about Jinyoung again. Jimin doesn't usually mind about it because he knows how much she likes him but today was different, he felt annoyed. Not just today but these past few months.

She always talks about him so why feel that now? He's been feeling different lately. He gets happy and excited when he sees her. He feels sad when she is feeling upset or when Jinyoung canceled their plans. He tried not to care about her even once but he failed.

He stared at her for a while, admiring her beauty and felt his heart pound. This is wrong he thought. Jeongyeon noticed his gazed.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked. Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and panicked so he suddenly placed his hands on her cheek and wiped her lips with his finger. Jeongyeon got caught off guard because of his actions.

"There's an ice cream" he lied. There wasn't.

"You're still careless"he giggled.

"Uhmm thanks"

"Why don't you confess to him?"Jimin suggested.

"I don't know. I'm sure he doesn't feel the same"she doubted. Jimin felt sad for her. It hurts to see her like that.

"Cheer up~" Jimin did aegyo and got embarrassed afterwards. Jeongyeon laughed.

"That's cute!" Jeongyeon pinched both sides of his cheeks. Jimin stared at her eyes not caring about the world.

"Beautiful" he blurted and covered his mouth.

"What?"

"The sky is beautiful" he looked up. Jeongyeon looked up as well.

"You're right"

They looked up at the sky for a while. Jimin just wished his feelings would go away but it's too late.

"Jeongyeon"he called. She turned to him, waiting for him to continue.

"A childhood friend of mine was asking for my advice. He thinks he has feelings for this girl but the girl doesn't feel the same and she likes someone else. What should he do?"he asked.

Jeongyeon pucked her lips as she thought. She felt that she could relate to it.

"Are you asking me for advice because that's what I'm feeling right now?"she laughed.

"I just wanna know"

"Hmm..okay. If he really likes that girl maybe he could tell her? But you said she likes another man. If that girl is not yet in a relationship with whom she likes maybe he could still try"She stated.

"Then why don't you tell Jinyoung about what you feel that now he already broke up with his girlfriend a month ago?"Jimin asked. Jinyoung recently had a girlfriend but eventually broke up with her.

"I'm just scared to take the risk and I'm sure he doesn't feel the same"she smiled through the pain.

"What about you why didn't you get a girlfriend for the past three years? You know a lot of girls confessed to you"she teased.

A smile formed on his lips.

"Because they're too far from the girl I have in my mind, or should I say heart"

A/N:
Hi! So it's a double update for today~ It's because I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow due to school works :(((
I hope you enjoyed❤️