thirteen.

"Make my wish come true!" Na'imah and Sevyn sang together, making breakfast on Christmas morning

"Make my wish come true!" Na'imah and Sevyn sang together, making breakfast on Christmas morning. "Baby, all I want for Christmas is you!" they pointed at each other, both with utensil microphones in hand, both cracking up laughing.

The girls both woke up early to make a huge breakfast for everyone because Christmas was at their house this year—and Na'imah was excited to take part. She helped decorate inside with Sev and outside with Grim, although he insisted she didn't. She helped put gifts under the tree, she bought matching onesies with Sevyn that she was currently wearing, along with a bright red Santa hats.

At 20, her first real Christmas since she was 5 had been fantastic.

"Merry Christmas, bubby!" Sev grinned as Grim came downstairs—in his Christmas pajamas that Sev picked out for him.

"Merry Christmas, Cordell," Na'imah smiled. Grim had grown close to her, he was extremely easy to talk to—and he was always making her laugh.

"Merry Christmas baby," he pecked Sevyn's lips. "Merry Christmas ta' you too, sis," he gave her a tight hug from the side, making her fake cough dramatically, and he shook his head at her. She was coming out of her shell so much, the almost didn't recognize the girl that came to stay with them in early September.

He quickly snatched a sausage patty off of the plate, making his girlfriend swing a spatula at him, and he ran off to answer the door, seeing Nino at it with his arms full of gifts, yelling Merry Christmas to everyone. They reciprocated, and he made a beeline to the kitchen after he dropped his gifts under the tree.

"What my favorite sista's makin fa' me?" he asked, rubbing his hands together, and then draping his arms around their shoulders.

"Keon—get yo' greedy ass out my kitchen," Sevyn fussed.

"You see how she do me, Imah? Li' rude ass," he mugged her, but leaving, because she had a weapon.

Slim and Kiana were next, also hollering greetings throughout the house. They came to the back and gave hugs to Sev and Na'imah. Corinne finally woke up after they arrived, grumpy because everyone was too loud.

After the food was officially done, Na'imah was left worrying where Yasir was. She knew it'd be a little hard for him today, because it'd officially be five years since his grandmother passed tomorrow. She stayed up as late as she could with him on the phone this past week, or she spent the night.

Just as she was about to pull her phone out and text him, the door opened again and he came in, with a Gutta, who she begged to wear a little Christmas outfit, and he caved for her. He wore a Santa hat, and that was all Brix would do.

"Hi my babies!" Na'imah squealed, directing most of her energy toward an excited Gutta. She had fully claimed Gutta as her son, her phone number was on his new ID tag along with his daddy's number. "Merry Christmas Gutta," she cooed, moving her face away as he tried to lick her.