Chapter 75

Hope you guys like last chapter! It took me until a whole 2 day run to finish it! (It's longer than a few of my one shots.) Also I can't seem to remove the picture above so I'm sorry xD. Enjoy it.

Katsuki bakugo sat silently on his hospital bed, staring out to the night sky.

He suddenly remembering his defeat from the villain Toga, and the little talk he had with Twice randomly.

Not again..

If he wanted, he could practically chuckle at the scene. It was so absurd in his mind, that it somehow came out a little funny.

Is that how humiliation feels?
The feeling of.. being beaten so badly..

But only the wound, but the salt to the wound.

Those fuckers werent even looking down at him.

How cocky were they, thinking they're all tough and shit?

Bakugo clenched his bedsheets in anger, holding in the crackles of explosion itching to come out of his palms.

The teen calmed down with a. Series of heavy breaths in from the mouth and out the nose, and slowly slid his hand through his own hair in annoyance.

Humiliation was annoying. A pest that would never falter away, and would stick with you like glue.

What kind of sick joke is humiliation? What did it mean to him..?

"Ah, katsuki bakugo? You're still awake? Everything alright?" The doctor suddenly entered the room, feeling a tad bit concerned at the ash blonde staying up so late.

"I'm fine.. some thoughts are just bugging me." He whispered quietly with a raspy voice. He didn't want to talk. He could handle his problems on his own without an adult checking on him like a babysitter.

"Tell me about them." The doctor said with a caring voice. He knew this kid was a bully, and had quite the energetic rage power he would wish to never see. But he seemed, 'unordinarily calm' as Eraserhead described.

"It's none of your business.." he growled in a slightly peeved tone. The doctor backed off a bit.

" Alright. Eraserehead has told me a lot about you, though. Your a hotheaded teen with high hopes and a bright future. Just know I'll be rooting for you." The doctor smiled.

Bakugo stayed silent for a moment, before making a hand motion for the doctor to leave.

The medical professional didn't ask or shoot back anything, and just silently left his hospital room while closing the door silently.

Bakugo sighed heavily before laying down, forcing his mind to let him get some rest for the next day.

I don't need stupid shit clogging my mind at this time.. it's pretty far past bed time.

He layed down in bed with the blanket later ontop of him, and he forcefully shut his eyes for the night.

***

"Bakugo." An icy voice woke him from his slumber, making his eyes shoot open with rage.

"The hell is- IcyHot?" His voice turned from pissed to confused, but pissed.

"Yeah. Me. The department of the police has come in to visit us." He moved away from bakugo's bed, and helped move someone on a wheelchair onto the other bed opposite of his.

Midoriya sat down on the bed.

"Hey, kachaan." He said nonchalantly.

"What the hell happened to you..?" Bakugo glanced up and down at him, noticing that every single part of his body was covered in plasters and bandages except his eyes.