BNHA Part 36

--Aeden--

Midoriya dashes to me and joins in on the fun while Gang Orca puts down Todoroki and walks toward Inasa's paralyzed body.

Gang Orca:Now then,I'll take down the wind user and continue with the attack.

I can feel Todoroki's need for help as she produces fire from her left. Inasa was able to still use his quirk despite his unresponsive body,so he moved the wind weakly,but was able to mix with Todoroki's fire and produced a fiery tornado!

Thug:Hey,behind us! | Thug:Boss is trapped by some fire tornado! | Thug:Isn't that bad?! He's an orca,so he's super weak when he gets dried up! | Thug:Forget the wind,stop the flames!

They shot their cement guns toward Todoroki,but she made an ice wall while she was still spewing out fire!

Thug:What!? | Thug:She used both sides! | Thug:Should we go back and help? | Thug:Hey! Look out!

Midoriya and I dash toward the group and throw several kicks and arrows to them. Ojiro joins the party and yoink one of the thug's arms and pointed it to the other while he was still shooting. He then knock him out and jumps to Midoriya's side.

Midoriya:Nice moves! | Ojiro:The injured have all been evacuated,and reinforcements should be here any minute now!

As he finished,Mina and Tokoyami drops in while knocking out several thugs in the way.

Mina:Hey guys! Did you miss me? | Tokoyami:We're here to help! | Thug:Mow them down! Don't let up!

I conjure a shield around my friends and protected them from the thugs' cement shots,while a long thin appendage comes out of thin air and knocked the thugs to their feet. Tsu's body slowly became visible as she has used her new ability.

Aeden/Midoriya:Tsu! / Asui--er,Tsu! When did you sneak over here?! | Tsuyu:I've been training my Frog skills,and I finally reached a new level of control! Camouflage! That's my new special move. | Ojiro:Wow Asui! Are you done with the search and rescue already? (a group of thugs appeared behind him) Ribbit! Look out!

White flames came out of nowhere and roasted the thugs with a slight burn. Ojiro and the others look to where the white flames come from and see Clyde standing with his arms in a kamehameha position.

Clyde:I got you. | Ojiro:Thanks!

Clyde heard a footstep behind him,so he quickly turned around and gets ready to block the thug's shot,only for him to be lifted into the air by some hair.

Ojiro:Shiketsu High! | Big Hairy Dude:I sent Inasa here to help,but he has disgraced our school's name! There should be no enemies left!

He crouches down and quickly grows his hair to absurd lengths in no time.

Ojiro:He's so strong! | Tsu:Yeah...! |  Tokoyami:We're not done yet!

The others continue to fight the thugs while me and Midoriya watch the fire tornado.

Gang Orca:A cyclone of wind and fire. Not bad,but an ordinary villain would give up,would weep,and beg for mercy. But what would you do,if your desperate trap was not enough? You must always be planning your next move!

The fire tornado was dispersed when Gang Orca releases his next sonic blast,with evident water dripping down his body.

Gang Orca:So? What now?!

He inches closer to Inasa...

Aeden:Go! I'll support you from afar! | Midoriya:Ok!

Gang Orca stretches his arm to Inasa's body,but Midoriya appears above him and readies a kick.