Chapter 17

EHHHH?!

ARRGGHHH!  I forgot I'm in the same class with this ticking time bomb huhu~

I stared at him wide eyes but the moment I saw his annoyed and troubled face because of the girls flocking towards him,  I can't help but chuckle.

Oh gosh, why do I find such reaction from a kid so funny?

It might be because this kind of thing never happened in my past life unless you're an idol.  Keke!  So funny, not to mention he's still a kid keke!

Being immersed in this silly entertainment, I was taken aback when Lomiere-sama's peircing gaze landed on me that I hurriedly avoided his gaze.  And a second later,  I secretly took a sneak peek on his figure but what I saw was him glancing over the chair beside me.

Σ(O_O;)

Oi!

Wait!!!!

You can't be thinking...

No!  NO PLEASEEEE!!!!

(╥﹏╥)

And my nightmare finally started..

*******

The girls,  be it on the same class or not,  had been flocking around Lomiere-sama and it's damn annoying. I can't even have a peaceful time to think about the foods I'm going to eat later and speaking of which,  Okaasama had hired a new chief since our old chief was hospitalized and had to stop working.  That cheif was not so old but he was also good at cooking that I sometimes forget I shouldn't be eating too much.  Ehhh~ Okaasama's too conscious about body figures hekhek!

And what new strategy should I use to improve my studies or whatever. I'm doing mnemonics everytime I study but I feel if I had to top higher,  I should study more efficiently.  Speaking of,  I stopped my lessons in Dance and etiquette already since it's only usable during gatherings and stuff and also,  I think I got enough knowledge about it already.  However, I doubled the amount of lessons in Math and Science which I'm not really good with.

Back to the topic hehe,  so yeah.  God only knows how many times I rolled my eyes internally and how sinful I am for thinking how to stop all of these.

I've been thinking if I should cover Lomiere-sama with a garbage bag,  or put some paper bags with holes on his head so that his face will be covered or should I just simply salvage him, or put some warning tag in his forehead.

Speaking of,  I think pasting something funny behind his back,  like kids like to do in my past life,  would be lots of fun or rather..

No..

Stop..

He might really send me to no good end for sure.

And the same scene happened for who knows how many days already that I can feel the wrinkles in my face becoming more and more visible.

Like seriously? I'll get old too soon because of these damn kids.

Annoyed as I am,  I wasn't able to hold it back and angrily slammed my pen down the table which produced a sound and made the whole room silent.

I ran my hand through my hear and stare dagger towards the girls who was like got their butts pricked by something because of the non-stop screaming,  giggling and all the reaction a girl would have if she where to meet her idol.

I slightly raised my brows and tilted my head.

"My~Did I just enter a wrong room? "

I asked touching my lips with my index finger as if thinking deeply.

"What? "

Lomiere-sama who was beside me asked.  I looked at him and sighed.

"Saahhh,  I was thinking if I actually entered a wrong room? Ehhh.. "

He frowned and the girls also did.  Looking at me waiting for me to continue. I smiled and stood.  I took my bag and hang it on my shoulder.

"Bettina-sama? "

A girl who was bold enough asked me wondering what I was doing. I turned to look at her and pursed my lips.

"Ah! Hoho,  it seems I got the wrong room so I should better get going and find my class to have a DE. CENT.  class"

I smiled and acted to leave but Lomiere-sama stood up and grabed my hand.  I froze and wasn't able to keep my cool and act.

Oi. Stop grabbing someone suddenly!

Do you have and idea how much effort this act is taking me?!

I'm in the verge of collapsing and tell everyone this was a bluff,  you see!

Damnit.

"Ehhh? Lomiere-sama? "

"This is your class"

I know!

Damnit!

I was just acting!

Acting!

Ah mouhhh~

But this is what I was waiting for.

I smiled.

"Ara? Oh my,  I thought this was some entertainment club hoho. You see,  it's kinda noisy,  so~"

I pouted acting all cute.

Fuwahhh!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This is gross!

Get a hold of yourself Bettina!

You can do this!

"Ah? "

He confusedly asked but seeing my wandering gaze towards the girls,  he seem to have understood what I was trying to convey.  It was faint and almost unnoticeable but I surely saw him smirk.

"I'm afraid to offend Lomiere-sama but can I? "

I asked for permission just to make sure he won't hold a grudge towards me,
I didn't get an answer from him but he was staring towards me that I feel uncomfortable however,  I took it as a yes.

I smiled and looked towards the girls while tilting my head.

"I believe you ladies are smart no? So if you please?  Hmm~"

I smiled but it was a smile full of hostility and warning that they suddenly took a step backward.

And that concludes it all.

I sighed in relief seeing them retreat and was about to return to my chair when..

Σ( ° _ °|||)

Oi. My hand..

Let go..

Let go of my hand..

Let go alreadyyyyyyy!!!!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻