✿19 ✿

It is Friday, and you are at lunch. Inosuke has been so quiet the whole day, you're kinda worried about him. And whenever you talk to him he just ignores you.

He won't even talk to anyone in the friend group, but you can tell he still enjoys being around us, cause you caught him smiling at some jokes you guys told every now and then.

"Inosuke, you've been quiet the whole day. Is something wrong?" Aoi says tapping the top of his head.

He doesn't answer.

"If you want we could talk about it just us if it helps." Aoi says placing her palm on his.

"I think he just wants some time with his thoughts for now, Aoi." You say taking her palm off of his.

"I see." Aoi says slightly glaring at you.

You finish up your bento and leave some Tempura leftover and pat Inosuke's back. He lifts his head up from the table and looks at you flatly.

"Here!" You smile, giving him your leftover tempura.

He looks at it and looks back up at you, he then politely shakes his head no, and puts his head back down against the table.

What in the world?! Something must really be bothering him if he even said no to Tempura.

WHY WOULD HE SAY NO TO TEMPURA?! HE LOVES TEMPURA!!!!

"I still want you to have em, so save them for later." You say giving him your bento.

He grumbles and takes it.

The bell rings and you and Inosuke stand up and walk to your next class.

"Hey! See you guys at the carnival on Sunday!" You smile.

"You know it!" Tanjiro beams.

As you both continue walking to art class you see Genya running up to you, definitely about to snatch you away from Inosuke, so before you do you give him a pat on the back.

"If you need anything from me text me okay?" You smile at him.

Inosuke blushes and looks down, and nods.

Genya hugs you from behind.

"My (y/n)!! How are you baby?" Genya says kissing your cheek.

A shiver goes down your spine.

"I'm good how are you?" You say fake smiling.

"I hacked into Sanemis grades and changed it! Now you have to go on a date with me!" Genya grins.

You frown.

"Are you serious Genya?! CHANGE IT BACK!!" You say.

"Why should I? Now I can spend time with my girllll." Genya purrs hugging you tighter.

"Genya! I could be accused it was me! Change it back right now!!" You say.

"Nah." Genya laughs.

"You know what?! Fine! I'll go on a date with you I'll skip retakes and go on a date with you just please change my grade back to normal!" You beg.

"Jesus you're really freaked out about this I'll change it back right now." Genya smirks.

You roll your eyes and you continue going to your next class.

                                           ...

The end of the school day approaches. Inosuke has been silent the entire day, he didn't even speak at all. You feel upset, he didn't even show up at the end of the day to say goodbye.