Chapter 34

Lisa's POV

I walk back to my unnies and sat down. "Hey are you ok? Your eyes are red" Jennie unnie whispered and I just shooked my head.

"I'm ok" I whispered back and they didn't asked anymore question.

I encountered Jungkook at the backstage. And I thought I can explain myself but, I'm wrong.

[FLASHBACK]

I was step back a little when I saw him. He's still on his performance clothes. "You're crying." it's not a question but it's a statement.

"Why? Do you perhaps hit by the lyrics?" he asked and I look at him. I can see in his eyes that he's angry and sad at the same time.

"Are you happy seeing me that time? Begging and kneeling infront of you? But, you still left." he can't control his emotions.

"You don't know how much it hurts seeing you like that. I don't want you to get hurt because of me" I replied and he laughed sarcastically.

"But you already did." he replied back while staring me straight to my eyes but not just like before. His eyes are flashing hatred, anger and sadness.

"It's really hard for me to leave you but I need too. I can't disobey my parents. I hope you understand me because I'm rooting you will." I answered and he shooked his head.

"Can't you fight for me and stay with me? Am I important to you?" he asked and his tears are starting to fall same as mine. "Of course you are" I replied as I wipe away my tears.

"But why can't you find a way to stay with me?" he asked again and I just hung my head low. "I'm sorry Kookie." I mumbled and I heard him sighed and walk away. I want to run towards him to hug him very tight. But, I realized that we're not the same as before.

[END OF THE FLASHBACK]

The awarding was now done and we change our clothes in to comfortable one and we are heading back now to our dorm. I was just quiet the whole time and I can sense my unnies are worrying about me.

-

We arrived at our dorm and I was about to walk straight in my room when Jisoo unnie called me. "Lisa, let's talk" she seriously said and I just followed.

I sat down on the couch and wait for them to asked me. "What happened?" Jennie unnie asked and I can't help but to shed tears and lie on Rosè's shoulder who is beside me.

"Unnie, I love him so much." I stated and they didn't utter a word so I continue.

"He hates me for leaving him but I can't blame him. He begged and even kneeled infront of me to stay but I didn't listen. He has a point. I could've just fight for him and find a reason to stay." I said and my unnies hugged me while my tears fell continuously.