♡ Chapter Five ♡

Catra's POV ♡

I heard that familiar voice call out to me and the other boys,my good eye blinking up to the person speaking. It was her...that Adora girl,she looked mad at the boys. I tried to get up but one of the boys kicked my gut with his heel before focusing his attention on the blonde.

"What the hell is she doing here...?"

I think to myself as the blonde went off on the three. I saw the agitation and boiling rage on her face and her voice....her voice was lathered in acid,her tone threatening and scary. Once the three left,obviously getting glares from them,I saw the girl walk over towards me. Afraid she was going to hurt me,I scrambled to my bare feet and tried to escape until she gently grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes.

“I'm not gonna turn you into the police or hurt you like those assholes did,but I'm going to take you to my dorm so you can clean yourself up and leave in the morning,understand?”

She says to me,hoping I'd take the offer. I looked at her with the expression of shock and disbelief, was this girl for real? I stole money from her and she tackled me down,how should I know I could trust her? I wanted to say no and push her out of the way but...I felt like if I said no that,I'd make a terrible mistake. So I inhaled deeply and nodded my head,a smile creeping up on her face. After that,she put my arm over her shoulder and began walking me to wherever the hell she lived.

****

Soon enough,maybe 10 minutes later,we arrive at a college campus and my eyes went wide like saucers. This school was Bright Moon University, a college I had been dying to go to since I was a kid but then again,I knew I wasn't qualified for it since I never paid attention in highschool. I look over at the girl as she began walking me up some stairs and into a lit hallway,my good eye wondering around the hall. The walls were painted a creme color and the doors were painted a gold color,black numbers on the door for each dorm.

“This school is sure fancy...”

I mumble under my breath,the taller girl letting out a soft chuckle at my words.

“Yeah the dorms are fancier though. The bed was so fluffy that I had to get a new mattress so I wouldn't die by it's hands.”

She said,a chuckle escaping from both of our lips. The blonde then stopped walking as she stood in front of one of the golden doors,the number ‘23’ on it,this must've been her dorm. The female slowly unlocked the door and peeked her head in,quickly looking back at me.

“Ok so when you go in,I need you to be super quiet. My friends are here and asleep so please don't be too loud for me.”

She whispers to me,looking at me with the face of ‘dont-fuck-this-up-lady’. I cocked a brow and gave her a glare,did she think I was five years old?

“Yeah yeah ok your majesty,I won't be too loud.”

I whisper back before the girl opened up the door more,putting my arm over her shoulder again and taking me inside. My good lemon eye looked around the room,my demeanor changing from curious to awe. The dorm room was very spacious and had a huge living room,two hallways that led in different directions. One hallways was obviously the one to the kitchen since it looked wider than the other hall and the other hallway was probably one that led to the bathroom and bedroom. The room was dark and the only source of light was from the TV,but my attention averted from that to the two sleeping figures on the couch. One had dark skin and purple hair,wearing a pink sweater with red hearts all over and black shorts that were obviously too short whilst as the other one had crazy pink hair and purple ombre with white sparkles in it,she seemed to be wearing a purple tank top and blue pajama shorts,cuddling up with the other student.