20

Ashley's P.O.V

"You spin me right round baby right round" i sang as i spun in the nurses chair.

"Ashley, i need you to stop and eat the fruit" Miss.Gill the nurse said

"I don wanna, what if i get it on my new outfit" I pouted and stopped spinning. (Outfit up top)

"You won't get it on you, so please come here and eat"

"I want Ivan"

"Ivan is sick remember?"

"If he sick den i should be at his house to comfowt him"

"Ashley, please eat"

I pouted and rolled over to Miss.Gill and opened my mouth. She smiled and fed me the kiwis.

"Hey Miss.Gill I'm here to, oh hi Ashley" Liz came into the nurses office.

"Wizzy" I giggled

"Anyways um, I'm here to ask if i can aid next period instead" Liz said ignoring me.

I forgot she's mad at me for what I said. I started to tear up and I felt sick.

"Of course you can, just make sure it's okay with your teachers"

Miss.Gill was about to feed me more but i pushed it away and ran to the bathroom.

"Ashley" i heard Miss.Gill call for me.

I cried and tried to not throw up. Please don't throw up, i need to keep it down.

"Ashley?" Liz knocked on the door even tho it's opened.

"Hold it down, hold it down, don't puke, please don't puke" i whispered to myself.

"Are you okay Ash?" Liz came over to me and bent down rubbing my back.

I nodded and gagged a bit but i kept it down. My phone started ringing and i quickly answered it.

"Hey prince, have you eaten yet?" Ivan asked through the phone.

"I-I'm trying to keep it down" I said trying to not make it sound like I'm crying.

"Can you give the phone to Miss.Gill please?"

I shook my head no even tho he can't see it. I put the phone down on the floor not being able to keep the food in me.

"Ashley? Prince? Are you okay?" I heard Ivan faintly though the phone.

Liz grabbed my phone and put it to her ear.

"Ivan?" She answered "yeah, it's Liz, did he apologize yet?"

How she said that it made me throw up again. It sounded like she hated me and how much of a bad person I am.

"Good, no one should ever talk about someone that way" she glared at me "yeah, I'll give her the phone" Liz walked away with my phone leaving me in the bathroom.

I started to cry more and Miss.Gill came in on the phone with Ivan.

"Well, he was doing good till Liz came in" Miss.Gill spoke to Ivan. "Okay, I will, bye"

She hung up the phone and she sat on the floor with me rubbing my back.

I puked again and I mentally cursed myself.

"What did he s-say?" I asked trying to stop crying and puking.

"He wanted to make sure that you were eating and how long you could go without throwing up"

I nodded and took off my cat hat running my fingers through my hair.

"What happened between you and Liz? I know you couldn't keep It down because of her"

"I-I said bad things about Ivan to Tess, Tess told Liz and Shane and now the three of them hate me"

"What did you say?"

"I said that I wouldn't care if he jumped off a bridge, i regret saying that because I do care, i was just so mad at him because i saw him do something that I didn't like but he and my friend thought that I would"

"I see, why didn't you tell them that?"

"I feel like they wont believe me, and even if they do that they would still hate me for what I said"

"They won't, those three don't hold grudges no matter how bad the problem is"

My phone started ringing again making me jump a bit. I picked it up and answered

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash, wanna ditch school and hang with me and the others" Dylan said

"Can't, I'm throwing up kiwis I just ate because I told my friends that I wouldn't care if Ivan died" I frowned

"I mean, he was the one who che-"

"No, he didn't, it was a misunderstanding, him and Robin thought that i would just join in, I'm sorry Dylan but i don't want to go back to my old life, i can't hurt the people i care about anymore"

"What about me? Do you not care about me?" Dylan shouted.

"I never said that I didn't ca-"

"No, fuck you, you were a pussy anyways, have fun with your cheating boyfriends" Dylan yelled hanging up the phone.

I dropped my phone and cried. I hurt his feelings when i didn't try to.

"Ashley?" Miss.Gill made me look at her. "If he doesn't listen to you then he was never a friend, so don't cry about it okay?" She smiled at me.

I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Let's get you cleaned up, do you think you can eat more?"

"I think so" I nodded

"I'm here to aid Miss.Gill" Liz said walking in the nurses office.

"She's getting something from her car" I whispered.

"Oh, uh, okay"

"L-Liz, i didnt mean what i said, i was just angry and I was with my ex getting back into my old habits, I know that's not a good excuse for what I said and you can hate me all you want, i just wanted to let you know" i tried holding back my tears which made my throat hurt.

"It's okay Ashley" Liz hugged me "I could never hate you, I just wanted you to make sure that you knew what you did wasnt okay"

"I know, and im really sorry" I hugged her back letting the tears fall.

"Told you she would forgive you" Miss.Gill said walking in.

I giggled and Liz and I pulled away from the hug.

"And you can now have a cookie" Miss.Gill smiled giving me a snickerdoodle cookie.

"Yaaay cookies" i giggled spinning in the chair but failing making me fall on my butt. "Owy"