Author's message

I hope you will finish reading this, guys.

Guys! First of all, thank you for reading this fanfic! Even tho it sucks or even if there's some mistakes that I made... Thank you. Lastly, I really appreciate your votes! I didn't  expected that my fanfic would get +100 votes and +7k reads or views!

But the real thing that I want you to know is that, I discontinue writing this book, because of my symptom.

I felt bad of course 'cause I didn't finish this book. I'm so sorry to those readers who gave me votes and views, and I still ended up not continuing. I have Perfectionism Procrastination, and I'm fighting it for I think years now. Search it on Google for the full definition. I have many stories playing on my mind, some was published but ended up deleting them. I'm giving up for now, but if you guys notice that I publish my fiction, not a fanfic then that means I will fight my symptom and I will finish that new book. But I guess I will publish it in 2 weeks from now.

I'm not the tyoe of opening up my current mentality and I guess that is why my mom didn't believe me. She said that I'm over dramatic blablabla... and my dad forbid me from drinking cola at night 'cause he thought I have anxiety 🙃

If you want to message or comment anything or even hateful words, it's ok 'cause I deserve them.

I'm sorry.