The Incident

Nobody's POV

The engagement party had ended on a good note. Today was the wedding and the bride a groom were hit with the feeling of mixed emotions. They were both happy and nervous for what was going to come out of this marriage, but they both knew deep down that the love they had for each other is so strong that this marriage would bring out the best in them.
____________________________________
Averys POV

I was now finding myself getting ready for another huge event. My fathers wedding. Unlike Fallon, I was actually kinda happy for this to happen. The thought of having a mother was something that I wanted to come true. My real mother left when I was 6 years old. I was pretty young so I don't remember much about her, but I do remember the pain that came with the realization of her never coming back. But enough of that thought, I don't want to be sad on such an important day for my father.

It was finally time for me to get dressed. I got into my new light pink dress paired with my white flats, and I wore my hair half up half down with a white ribbon to top it off. My hair was in its natural wavy form and now it was time for makeup. Everything about my makeup was neutral except i decided to go with a baby pink lipstick and eyeshadow. I looked at myself in my mirror and determined that I was ready for this wedding.

I went out to the back harder where the ceremony was taking place. I took my seat next to Steven, who sat next to Sammy Jo. I looked over to my right to see an empty chair. That chair was where Fallons supposed to sit. Where the hell is she? The wedding starts in 7 minutes.

Avery- Hey Steven have you see Fallon?
Steven- No i haven't seen her. Why?
Avery- Well the ceremony is about to start and she's no where to be seen?
Steven- That's strange. Hey Sam have you seen Fallon?
Sammy Jo- Nope haven't seen her
Avery- I mean it's not my problem, but dads gonna be upset when he finds out she wasn't here.
Steven- Well lets see how this plays out because since she's pretty much dads favorite he might not get mad.
Avery- I hope he does, since she never seem to get his wrath like we do.

And with that the ceremony started. Blake was at the alter waiting for Cristle to walk down. Everyone stood up as Cristle began to walk down the aisle. She looked beautiful. Unlike a traditional wedding, she wore a white jumpsuit instead of a dress. I liked that, it was unique. Father and Cristle had both said there vows and kissed to seal the deal. It was official. They were married, and Fallon was no where to be seen.

After the ceremony we all went back inside to celebrate with a party. All the guest were talking and drinking. I was starting to wonder what had happened to Fallon. Maybe she's screwing the driver? Probably not, wouldn't want to risk getting caught. I was taken out of my though when I saw her. Oh god.
____________________________________
Fallons POV

I was so not ready to have to witness this wedding take place. I decided I was gonna make a grand entrance at the reception, and not go to the ceremony. You see, the night that we were getting our dress fitting Avery stormed out because she was mad at me. I didn't really care though. As I was finished  getting fitted for my engagement party dress I came up with a brilliant idea to ruin this wedding. I had them fit me into the long elegant white ball gown. I was gonna take the attention away from Cristle. The most important wedding riel is don't wear white if you are not the bride oops.

Before Cristle got ready for the wedding another fun idea popped into my head. I grabbed the scissor that was conveniently places on the vanity and used it to rip up her wedding dress. That was probably the most fun I've had since my Dad told about him and Cristle.Once I finished I waited in my bedroom until the party started. Once i heard the talking and music I knew it was time. I walked down to the first floor and strutted into the ballroom where everyone was. Everyone was shocked. I heard gasps and whispering from all around me, but it didn't bother me.

My father looked angry, Avery had a look of "why am i not surprised?", Steven looked a little uspet, and Sammy Jo was shocked. Cristle on the other hand. had a smirk on her face. Damn this might be hard to split up her and Daddy. Oh well i'm not stopping, i'm only just getting started.
____________________________________
Averys POV

After Fallons whole entrance the party continued. People were still upset and shocked by what she did but it seemed to have died down. The night and finally ended and everyone has gone home. Cristle and Dad went upstairs to finished packing for their honeymoon while the workers began to clean up the aftermath. Sammy Jo is now staying with us which will be fun. Dad and Cristle(i'm not quite ready to call her mom yet) are gonna be gone for like two week on their honeymoon because they still have business to take care of when they return. They don't want to be gone too long. All I know is life is definitely gonna be different now.