47 || The 'Not So Sly' Scheme

Kuro's POV
Moments
before they fought Miya

" What room was it again?" I wasn't paying much-needed attention earlier, I guess I was gonna use some ideas to improve our home.

Am just sighed cutely, and cuddled my right arm tightly to his small chest. I knew that he was nervous, but he always seemed to bottle up all those feelings inside.

" It was Diana, Ku. Let's be serious now, shall we? You said it yourself, this is important for everybody." He cuddled my arm more and interlocked his soft small arms on mine.

" Sorry, my bad baby."

We silently walked straight then took a turn, before we finally reached the Dining Room. straightened up, fixed our suits, or rather, disguises then went pass the waiters who where guarding the place, actually, they exactly looked like. Maybe they were the ones who Jun warned us about, Yin and Yam, I got to start playing this game of charades seriously.

As we went in the air was filled with classical music, with a monotone crowd of middle-aged businessmen and professional actors, also well-known people across the country. Like this month's famous ambassador of the Tepes family, Richie.

Everybody was cheery and calm but mostly that, the room was with light-colored wallpaper and plastic gold carved flowers on the ceiling sides, everybody was seating down but most we standing up, mingling with their likes,

Despite the disguises, I recognized Mika instantly too, He wasn't wearing a mask but actually, he hasn't even faced me nor noticed my presence yet, but it was just a feeling, and he just totally looked like him y' know.

We went to those empty seats where a well-dressed girl was sitting there lonely and casually was just scrolling down on her iPhone 11 pretty much bored to death, she had a small face, with brown smooth-looking skin, plump red lips and the whole heavens placed on her eyes.

She looks familiar though like I fell like I have seen her before in my IG acc. I guess asking who she was wasn't such a bad thing to do right.

" Aren't you Princess Jalea?" Am blurted out before I could even ask- oh my god.  Yes! It was Princess Jalea, the famous activist princess of the Royal Family here in Japan, Jalea Yau. (Pronounced as Haleyah)

" Oh, Yes I am, my warm greetings, nice to meet you," She smiled cheerfully, giving a tiny head bow. Her medium-curly black hair was shiny and silky smooth, she gave out such a pleasant smell of flowers and coconut.

"And you are?"

" I am Kuro Tetsu of Tetsu Incorporation. it is my greatest pleasure to meet you, princess." I replied in a friendly way.

" I am Ami Sutu, well, I sew and design clothes for a living, and I'm pretty much interested in you Princess and your doings," Am said shyly but since I know him too well, well I could sense that he was a fan of hers even if he had that shy small voice.

" I beg my pardon."

What

" OH MY GOD YOUR AMI SUTU, THE FAMOUS DESIGNER?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVEN'T NOTICED IT WAS YOU- OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO CUTE !!! UGHH I FEEL SO ASHAMED. WAIT YOU'RE WEARING A DRESS !!! "  She said covering her face from frustration and completely shocked from the cuteness overload.

Well, I feel you girl, I FEEL YOU.

" Oh no no no, don't be, it is okay, I get this a lot." Am snickered kindly to her and she removed her long brown hands from her toned face.

" But I give my sincere apologies Mr. Sutu for not recognizing you as soon as possible." She said bowing as she placed her hands on a praying position.