F O R T Y- O N E

I know I told you guys that I'm sick, I still am and I won't be updating any time soon. But, your girl can't rest with all these secrets in my chest :(

So, here we are. Enjoy! God bless y'all.

••••

Seth Salvatore

throwback

I patiently sat on the long black leather couch in the private section of " Kings Club " the pride and joy business of my best friend. I took a sip of scotch on the rock from time to time as I waited for his arrival.

It was still in the morning and yet I was already drinking and absorbing alcohol. But, god knew I needed it to survive this meeting.

My eyes snapped up to the direction of the one side way mirror door as my friend approached it. Brandon walked in with an irritating expression on his face then plopped onto the couch next to me with his fingers rubbing his temples.

" Why the hell do you want me to meet you here? It is barely six in the morning. Who hold a meeting this early and why are you drinking? " he groaned but getting himself a glass from the table.

I cocked an eyebrow at my friend although chose not to scold him. I knew he barely slept last night after all he was taking care of multiple night clubs and clubs opened at night.

" This is urgent. " I said sipping on my drinks.

" I was supposed to go to your office later today anyway. You couldn't wait? " he huffed leaning his head against the couch.

" No. This needs to be discussed in private. And, what is to be said in this meeting will stay in this room. I can't risk anyone knowing. " I said.

" Just the two of us? " he asked suddenly getting interested.

" Yes. Even my wife can't know. " I said.

" Okay, now you're scaring me. Because keeping shits from your wife is like defusing a bomb. " Brandon said.

" How so? I never tell her anything about our business. " I asked turning my gaze towards him.

" Yeah sure. The last time you kept thing from her, she ended up riding you on my couch in my home then threatened you to change your plan which you did. You wouldn't mind that again, would you? " he scoffed rolling his eyes at me.

I sighed. It was true. But, last time was because I made a mistake and there was a woman involved.

" I want you to do something for me. This might be the biggest mission that I had ever given you. " I said putting my glass on the table.

By the time I finished the sentence Brandon was on urge. His body shot up from the couch and was now sitting up straight with his eyes not leaving my face.

" Say the words. I'm ready to help you burn down the whole country. " he said making me raised my eyebrow at him.

" Nothing about burning England. " I shook my head at him earning a frown.

" What is it then? " he asked.

" I believe Dmitri contacted you last night, yeah? " I asked.