21

Ashley's P.O.V

"Ashley, for the millionth time, get up" my mom opened my door.

"You didn't say that for a million times, you only said it six times" i mumbled not wanting to leave my bed.

"Please just get up, I won't be able to drive you if you miss the bus" my mom sighed.

I groaned and sat up yawning. I don't want to go to school. I just wanna be with Ivan or Robin. But Ivan is sick and Robin doesn't go to the same school.

I got up throwing my pillow and stomped over to my closet. I looked for something to wear but nothing caught my interest. I'll look for something later.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. Maybe i should play sick instead of going to school.

"Mom" i shouted from the bathroom. I quickly grabbed her red lipstick and put a little bit on my face rubbing it in so i look like I have a fever.

"What hun?" My mom came to the bathroom.

"I don't feel good" I pouted opening the door.

"Nice try, you aren't skipping"

"But I not, i really don't feel good"

"Ashley, you left my lipstick out, i can see that some of it is on your finger and its not even blended all the way"

"I just want to stay home, i can't even be with Ivan or Robin" i started to cry.

"When did you go to bed?"

"Seven"

"In the morning?"

I nodded and she just sighed.

"Just this once you can stay,and if you want Ivan can come over here so he can take care of you"

"Thank you mom" i smiled giving her a hug

I went back to my room and looked for pajamas since i didn't change my outfit from yesterday. I found stitch pajamas and I put it on. (Up top)

I climbed into bed after turning off my light and i went under the covers going back to bed.

I felt a dip in my bed and i lifted up my head waking up.

"Shh, go back to sleep prince" Ivan whispered laying my head on his chest.

"Is chu feeling better?" I asked looking up at him

"Yes i am, but you need sleep" Ivan played with my hair.

"I hungy"

Ivan quickly got up and picked me up smiling.

"Why so happy?" I tilted my head

"Because you actually have an appetite, what do you want to eat bug?"

"Uhh, i wan eggs in basket"

"You sure you can eat all of that?"

I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"Prince, use your words" Ivan said as I was grumbling pointing to the tv.

I didn't use my words, I just kept pointing at the tv

"Use your words please"

"On"

"Okay, I'll turn it on" Ivan smiled giving me my sippy. "Now please eat before you lose your appetite"

"Otays" I giggled shoving the food into my mouth

I looked over at Ivan who's looking for something for me to watch. I giggled and grabbed a grape from the grape bowl and threw it at him but missed.

"I missed" I pouted grabbing another grape throwing it at him hitting his cheek

"Ashley, don't throw grapes at me" Ivan looked at me

"I wan tention" I pouted

"Are you done with your food?"

"Not yets"

"Then hurry up and eat so we can cuddle and watch the magic school bus"

"Otays dada" I giggled eating the rest of my food

I heard Ivan chuckled and kissed my head.

"He's too cute" I heard Robin as I was kind of asleep

"How did you two become friends?" Ivan asked Robin

"We were five, one day he was crying during recess so I went up to him and asked him what was wrong, he told me that morning his dad forced him to throw up his breakfast then he hurt his mom for trying to save him"

"He was five? Had it been like that for his whole life?"

"Yeah, pretty much, it got worse when he was around seven, his dad, he started to sexually abuse him"

"That's horrible"

"We then became friends with Dylan when we were twelve, we did horrible things to people, mostly out of anger, we didn't know that we were actually hurting anyone, especially Ash"

"When did you leave?"

"I left when I was fifteen, Ashley left when he was sixteen, we stopped being friends for a year"

"Why?"

"He got worse when Dylan and him dated, he started to tell people to kill themselves, telling them that they were fat and to throw up whatever they ate, he even hurt the people in the group, he became like his father because it's how he was raised"

"And this Dylan guy, did he just use Ashley?"

"Surprisingly no, he didn't, he actually really liked Ash, he always protected him from the others when he went little, he's a good care giver honestly"

"How was he a good care giver if he did those things?"

"He never let anyone hurt Ash, when someone would pick on him he would beat them up till they were unconscious, then he would pick up Ash and take him out for sweets because Ashley was only able to keep that down, no other kinds of food"

"What about you Robin? Did you do that?"

"Yeah, I did, till I killed someone, with my hands"

"What happened?"

"During our break Ash was being beaten up, when I saw this I got filled with rage and I accidentally killed the guy, but he almost killed Ash, if I didn't get there, Ashley would be dead, and the bad part is that Ashley doesn't remember a single thing from that day"

"Do you know why?"

"He was having a horrible day, he wasn't talking and when Dylan tried to give him candy he would turn it down, he didn't seem normal and I still haven't figured out why, after I killed that guy I got Ashley to the hospital, once he woke up he couldn't remember anything besides his dad, Dylan, me, and his mom"

It is currently 1:07am and I just finished editing this chapter....no bed time for me UwU