Chapter 8:The Past And A Mysterious Person

Bryan and Third person's pov (mix)
I was confused what does it mean by The son of Aphrodite I then looked at the other doors each of them have something written I opened one of the doors the door that I opened called The first meet up when I walk in I saw another me laying on the side of the street I then saw my foster parents walking closer to the other me. I walked closer and it look likes they can't see me they were talking about the other me I listened to what they were talking "what are we going to do?" the mother said "it seems like his been here ever since he was a kid" the father said "what poor innocent soul" the mother said upset that someone who would leave they're own son "who would have left they're own son" the mother said angry "who ever left they're own son they are a disgrace leaving him here to die" the father said angry "we should adopt him I always wanted to have a son and Crystall will be so happy to have a brother" the mother said the father agreed and took the other me. I then realized that this was my past °this was my past the day I was adopted and when I met my sister° I existed the room and went back to the first door I opened it. When I was inside the place I was in a forest I saw two kids with wings a boy and a girl flying in the sky they seemed to be having fun but then my attention was caught by the boy who looked exactly like me but younger and the girl who looked like bri when she was younger I then started to think that do I know Bri when I was younger. I continued to follow them and listened to they're conversation "hey Bryan isn't this fun!" smaller Bri said "yeah it is where going to stay like this forever right?" smaller Bryan said "of course we are were siblings after all!!" smaller Bri shouted. I froze when the smaller Bri said that I then started to rethink if Bri is my real sister and I belong here or not a flash then happened I was now in a garden I looked at the sky and saw the smaller me flying happily and then some kids of the other gods came with a bow smirking (you guys can think who other kids of the god came) they then started to look up and pointed out the bow to the smaller me they released it and the smaller me was shot in one of the wings and then started to fall the smaller me hit a tree which made the smaller me hit all the branches going down and landing hard on the ground the other kids came closer and laughing at the smaller me I was angry that some of the Greek god kids would do this I looked back at the smaller me who is whimpering and backing up at the tree. I then got really angry at all the kids when they said "your really weak even if your the son of Aphrodite" "yeah to scared to fight are you gonna cry" "want your mommy" all of them started to laugh I looked back at the smaller me who is about to cry "hey you leave him alone" ??? said I looked at who said that it was the smaller Bri looking angry the other kids smirked and said "isn't the daughter of Aphrodite here to help your brother" "why are you even helping him his just a cry baby" "yeah he couldn't even put up a fight" I looked at the smaller Bri she looks like she's about to murder someone I then got shock cause of her punching one of the kids "now scram get lost!!!" the smaller Bri shouted soon the other kids went running away the smaller Bri walked closer to the smaller me helping him up "are you okay brother?" the smaller Bri said "no one of my wings got shot while my arm hurts so much" the smaller me said about cry "shhh~ don't worry mom will know about this and tell the other gods" the smaller Bri said. They then walked going back to their own home a flash happened again but now I'm at the camp I walked around and I saw everyone very happy then now cause when I arrive here they all look sad °I wonder what happened to them° I soon spotted a another me happy and it looks like he doesn't have wings "what happened to his wings and where is he now" I said cause I didn't see him when I arrive at the camp a flash happened again I was shock on what I saw the entire camp was almost destroyed the place was on fire I then saw another me but he looked different his hair is a mix of brown and purple his eyes were purple with a huge scar in his face and wearing the same clothes of the other me but black and purple and have wings but their not holy wings their unholy wings while holding a sword I couldn't tell what type of sword is that and then I saw the other campers begging I then saw Bri crying "Bryan stop this please this is not you I know your in there!" Bri said crying out loud "but this is me!!" the other me said I then realized that the other me was controlled by someone. A flash happened again and now I'm in the picnic spot I then saw everyone glaring at the other me with anger except for Bri, Kay, and Xylo and then a thing fly it's look like a eye I listened to what it said I was shock that the other me was going to be punish I froze when I saw that the eye thing was ripping off the other me wings and being thrown to a portal I then started to think of something I never have think before °is that me do I belong° I then walk back to the door closing it "no that's not me" I said trying to convince myself "yeah that's right I'm not that person this is who I am I was found in the streets cause my real parents left me and was found by my foster parents who now have a sister and living happily" I said trying to convince myself even more "you need to wake up your friends are waiting for you to bring them back" ??? said "huh who's there?" I asked a white light then glowed again. I was waking up again I looked at my phone and the timer already stopped I then noticed that I was holding a sword not just sword a unique sword I then returned back to the topic I went to the portal to bring everyone back °I hope they forgive me°.