✿21✿

Inosuke sits at the table and plops his food down, he looks around the table and noticed you aren't there.

"Where's (y/n)?" He says.

"She's in the restroom, what took you guys so long?" Zenitsu asks.

"It was nothing." Both Aoi and Inosuke say.

"Just a long line." Aoi says.

The group stares at Aoi and Inosuke, they both look really upset or disturbed by something, but they aren't sure what.

"Can we go home after this?" Aoi says clenching up her fists.

"Yeah." Inosuke huffs.

"Oh, uh sure, we were actually all just thinking the same thing." Tanjiro says.

You come out of the bathroom with a red face from crying, and you sit down with the group and begin eating.

"Are you okay? Your a tomato." Inosuke says.

"I'm fine, don't talk to me." You say.

"What's wrong? You're upset." Inosuke mumbles.

"Oh you know, just my monthly girl problems if ya know what I mean so I'm a bit angry right now." You lie.

"Gross." Inosuke says.

"(Y/n) we're eating..." Zenitsu whines.

"I don't care, now if you excuse me I'm gonna go get myself a big fat chocolate smoothie for my sad self." You beam, and stand up and walk away.

The group watches you walk away silently.

"She.. gets like that, very moody... when she's on her... Uh... thing, sorry if she seems rude." Aoi says.

"I think I just lost my apatite." Zenitsu says and runs to the nearest trash can to throw up in.

                                            ...

After a while you all get dropped off at home. The entire ride was silent.

Finally you and Inosuke get dropped off and the car drives away.

You walk up to your house and Inosuke follows you. You hear his footsteps following yours so you turn around.

"What?" You say.

"...do you wanna continue watching Netflix?" Inosuke says.

"I'm good, thanks." You say shutting the door.

Inosuke frowns, and walks back to his house. He still assumed you were on your period, and... since he doesn't really know how it works he decided to leave you be.

It's still bright out but you change into your Pajamas anyway, and bundle yourself up into a blanket on the couch. Your parents still don't seem to be home.

Your phone rings, you pick it up.

            Bestie💖

Accept.             Decline.

"Ughhhhhhhh..." you say bashing your head into the couch pillows.

"Fine, fine." You groan and accept the call.

"Hey." You say.

"Can I come over?" Aoi says on the phone.

She sounds like she's crying.

You want to say no, you're still mad at her for just kissing him like that. But she's your best friend, you can't be so mean.

"Yeah sure. I'm in my pajamas though." You say.