2.6

(⚠️quick trigger warning, this does have the f slur in it, i can reclaim the slur ! There is also a mention of self harm⚠️)

Lonely Bitches

Jiswag
hyung where r u
and min??

NoJam
i am trying to get her
to come with me

Min.<3
on second thought I'll eat
lunch alone :)

FullSun
why~~~?

Min.<3
people won't stop staring
at me because of Jeno!!

NoJam
oh right, forgot about
the whole "popular"
thing with us..

Nanana
min it's okay, we're
friends wit u no matter
what they think :)

Min.<3
me and Jeno are coming

DolphinLele
AHH I SEE U GUYS!!

Jiswag
and now we have a
hyper Chenle

MoominJun
just what we needed

•••

The guys all closed their phones and put them away. Min and Jeno were walking into the cafeteria and they were taking quirky to each other. Obviously everyone's eyes where on them, again Min wasn't popular, so to see her with Jeno was a big thing. They walked to grab food together. They got their food and headed for the table, where the rest of the guys were waiting for the two.

"they're staring again"

She looked down consciously as almost every kid in the cafeteria was staring at the two. Jeno just grabbed her free hand with his free hand and kept walking over to the guys' table while Min had a silent panic attack.

"Jeno let go of my hand!"

She whisper yelled at him as they kept walking, he just looked down at her and they kept walking.

"Jeno stop it! You're making it look like we're a couple"

Again she whispered so only they could hear but Jeno just laughed quietly at her

"If I were to kiss you then people would think we're a couple, do you want me to kiss you?"

"Yah Jeno!"

Her whole face was red when they got to the table and she sat down next to Renjun and Jeno sat on the other side of her. They placed their food down and Min just kinda sat there.

"Min you good?"

Mark asked making the girl shake her head yes and look at him with a slight smile.

"Are you uncomfortable?"

Jaemin asked this time and Min hesitated before answering

"With all the staring, we'll yes, but with you guys, no"

"You should eat then"

She nodded and they all started eating their food. Renjun has snatched a piece of bread off of Donghyucks plate, making the younger push the older. They all had a fun time talking with each other and messing around, telling jokes. Min had noticed a group of girls walking towards them and immediately got nervous, they had stopped at the table and one of the girls put their hand on the table, gaining the attention of the boys.