Ganon's Son

Link's POV

Zelda "I need you to help the villagers and defeat Ganon's forces."

Link "Alright, I'll head over there now!"

Zelda "Good luck!"

I ran out of Hyrule castle and onto my horse, Epona. A village outside of the kingdom walls is being attacked by Ganon's forces, normaly Hylian knights can take care of things like this but it's different. Ganon's soldiers seem to be coordinated this time, smart and calculative. Grunts dont normaly do that.

I've no doubt that there is someone controling them. If so, than this mission may be more dangerous than i expected.

As i continue riding, i could see smoke in the distance and as i got closer, i sensed a dark presence. It was similar to Ganon's but different in a way....

Before i could even get to the gates, flaming arrows were sent flying into the sky. I quickly pulled Epona's rope to dodge it, but it unfortunately led to her panicing and althoug we avoided the arrows, i doubt i could get closer while riding seeing as she's still frightened. So i continued on foot.

Along the way, i helped some injured villagers and killed some of Ganon's soldiers alon the way.

I entered the village and my eyes opened in horror. Everything was destroyed, houses were either burnt or is still burning and im pretty sure i saw some corpses... knights and.... innocents....

Suddenly, a group of Ganon's Soldier's surrounded me. Bokoblins with dark skin and (f/c) favourite colour glowing eyes holding spears, swords, axes, and everything else used for killing. I drew my sword and enganged the fight. One by one i defeated them until all were dead.

I noticed all the scratches and scars around me, they were aiming at certain points. The heart, the arms, the head, all critical points to pacify or kill an enemy. These were coordinated attacks and Bokoblins can't possibly be behind this.

Before i had much time to think, i saw the village's great hall turn ablaze and civilians running out screaming in terror. I ran as quickly as i can and when i reached the front door, a head of a hylian soldier rolled to my feet. I was petrified, i wanted to vomit, what being could do such evil?!

As i slowly focused my gaze forward, my eyes were met with more corpses, and among the dead and burning debris, i saw a figure, his back was turned to me but he quickly notices i was there, he slowly moved and turned his head to face me.

The image belongs to me. Of course, you can imagine your character in any way you like, im simply giving you a referance image.

Did he do all this? Killed all these soldiers and innocent people and burned down this whole village? An act unforgivable! Yet... why does my heart feel drawn to him...? I ache at the thought of having to fight him...

??? "Who are you?"

He asked me. His voice was smooth and hypnotizing, his cold eyes stared into my soul and sent shivers down my spine. No! Focus Link! He's the enemy!

Link "Why does it matter?"

??? "Well depending on who you are, i might give you a quick death... or otherwise..."

These soldiers... did they have to suffer before they died...

Link "Im Link, the Hero of Hyrule!"

??? "Ah... so you're the one..."

Link "Wha-"

Before i could even finished, i saw him moved and he's now next to me, damn he's fast!

One of his arms were wrapped beneath my stomach and before i could even process what was happening, i was thrown out of the burning building and onto the streets. He's strong too...

I slowly got into a kneeling position as i tried to regain my posture, i looked at him, he was slowly walking up to me. I got up and decided to charge at him. I swung my sword to his head which he dodged, he returned my attack by using his claws which i deflected with my blade.

We were now face-to-face amidst the brning village, sword to claw, blade to nails. One attack after the other until eventualy he grabbed my blade and held it. His other arm snuck under and grabbed me by the neck, he lifted me up in the air as he crushed my other arm, forcing me to drop my sword. I wriggled about trying to break free to no avail.

My hand felt numb and my body was running low on air as the smoke and heat already made the air almost unusable, but his strangulation made it hard to even take it in. I felt a pained feeling on my chest too, my heart ached badly.. what is wrong with me?

My vision fades and my body begin to turn numb, until suddenly i heard a strange noise and two heavy feet lumbering it's way to us.

"Put him down (Y/N)."

"Yes, father"

He let go of me and i took in sharp breaths to regain the oxygen that my body lost. On my groveling position, i looked infront of me to see Ganon standing infront of a portal.

Ganon "Link... how long has it been? I see you've met my son, (Y/N). Quite the fighter isn't he? Im sure you two will become the best of friends hahahahahah."

I said that last part with sarcasm. I continued to gaze at him as whom i now know as (Y/N) walked beside him.

Ganon "I'll let you live... this time... but worry not, we will meet again soon, and the next time, i wont be so generous."

Ganon "Come, (Y/N)... you have done well. You deserve rest."

Ganon walked through the portal and (Y/N) followed but before he entered, he looked back at me. I saw in his eyes... regret and... sympathy.

He closed his eyes and returned his gaze forward before walking through the portal and dissapeared.

I stayed there unable to move. My body hurts so much. I began having trouble breathing as the smoke in the air thicknes and my vision begin to fade. I looked infront of me to see some of the villagers were running towards me, unable to move, i colapsed and closed my eyes.

As i fall deeper into blackness, my thoughts wandered on that guy... (Y/N)... Ganon's Son... why does it hurt so badly to see him even though i only knew him now...

Perhaps... one day...... i will know........