Prologue

➿

In a little home laid two girls, Both fifteen. They were in their rooms together playing Call of Duty when one of the girls' mothers walked through the door.

"Girls?" The women spoke in a soft manner. The girls' eyes wandered from the tv to their mother.

"Yeah, mom?" Elizabeth spoke.

The mother, Cassandra, gave them a soft smile as she leaned on the door frame. "Your dad's here. You girls ready?" The girls nodded, grumbling about how they were so close to beating their high score from the last time they played.

They grabbed their bags, Natasha slickly grabbing the PlayStation and stashing it in her bag while Elizabeth grabbed the remotes and games. Cassandra didn't want them taking it anymore because the last time they brought it over there they forgot it and were so close to crying. Being young and naive they hadn't figured out how to get used to feelings yet.

Elizabeth tried to teach Natasha how to handle her feelings the minute she got hers in check. However, being an extreme introvert when not near her sister made it quite difficult.

Elizabeth matured faster than her sister, physically that is. Natasha matured mentally faster than her sister. Emotionally they're almost the same. Elizabeth has all the guys at their school basically worshipping the ground she walks on, so she figured out what love is and.... well sexual feelings were pretty quickly.

Natasha found out about love from shows she watched. She never actually saw it with her eyes due to her father being a man whore and her mother being a, well, her. She also found out about her sexuality from reading, though most people preferred porn she would rather read smut.

See the girls shared the same father, Marcus Higgins, however their mothers were completely different. Elizabeth had Cassandra, and Natasha had Teresa.

The girls were so different yet weirdly alike.

Elizabeth was a Latina, could read, write and speak perfect Spanish, and had a tiny bit of Italian in her because of Marcus.

Natasha was Italian because of both of her parents, slightly Native American because of her mother, and mostly French because of her mother again. She could speak slight Spanish, only knowing curse words cause that's mostly what Elizabeth called her. However, she knew how to speak some French.

Both girls are studying how to speak Russian so they can speak about whatever they want in front of their parents. They share a lot of things. Like how they're both sneaky, both kinda trouble makers, Elizabeth more so.

They both love, chimichangas, and food in general though. They share a love for the same YouTubers and shows, well most of them.

Besides the fact that Natashas a year older, she tends to act slightly less mature than her sister at times.

"Hi, dad!" The girls spoke as they embraced their father in a hug. Their father smiled and greeted them back as he put their bags in his car trunk. He was a cool guy. He'd basically let them do anything, he was protective of them, yes, but he knows when to let them have their freedom and when not to.

"Hey, kiddos. Ready for the best year of your lives!"

This got them excited, cause every year they spend with him is the best. Sadly Cassandra knows of this and as much as she hates to admit it, she knows they have more fun with their father than with her.

"What are we gonna do?" Marcus waved to Cassandra as they all got in the car, Natasha letting Elizabeth ride in the front. The girls waved at their mother, Natasha's step-in mother, as their father started talking and driving away.

"Well considering we have a long year ahead I was thinking we do something different every month. This month we'll go road-tripping?"

The girls nodded, "Sounds fun!"

And that's what they did. When Natasha turned Sixteen they knew they only had barely two months left to spend with their father before going back to Cassandra. Yes, they did school on the road don't worry.

Elizabeth's birthday is always in June so she always spends it with her mother, her father sometimes depending on when they switch parents, while Natasha spends her birthday with both of them, being a November baby gives her those perks.

Natasha was Seventeen, Elizabeth sixteen, almost seventeen when they finally got to go back with their father. This summer, it's gonna change their lives.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

789 words

6/15/2020

Edited: I sure as hell hope it is