Chapter 14

🚫 The end contains a little "grown up stuff" *wink wink* but I know y'all don't care 😂🚫

You begin to calm down slowing your breathe and closing your eyes. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" Hizashi asked quietly "lets just say, the day you guys saved me.. Me and you didn't make it out alive." You say sighing. "Would you like something to eat?" Hizashi asks getting up "Yes please" He nods and goes into the kitchen, you look around checking that this isn't a dream one more time before you were startled by the sound of your ringtone. You pick up your phone putting it to your ear "Hello?" You say a little tired "Uh hey, how you holding up?" It was Shota. "Since the fire? I'm fine I guess, could be better just glad it isn't worst" you say into the phone "I'm glad your doing okay.. Y/n I'm sorry-" "Don't be sorry its okay. The fire and everything that happened wasn't your fault, it was no one fault. Anyway i should be saying thank you, you and Hizashi saved my life and I'm very grateful." You say cutting him off. "I-.. Your welcome y/n.." He says softly "Anyway, i was wonder if you would want to meet up to discuss the whole situation and I'm totally okay with the answer No its up to you" he says after a while. You thought for a moment "Sure, where, what time, what day?"  You ask. "Today if its okay with you and I can text you when and where later" "Sounds good" you answer "Alright bye" "Bye" you hung up and sighed. This was gonna be so awkward.. After a while Hizashi told you the food was done and you ate together in a comfortable silence untill you heard a song as your phone lit up. You pick up your phone to see you had a text from Sho,
                        ----------------------
                         😴sleepy insect😴
S: Hey are you free in like 2 hours? We can meet up then.

Y/n: Sho I was released out of the hospital yesterday what do you think I would be doing, Yoga!?

S: Still a smartass I see..

Y/n: yeah what did you expect? Me coming out (As gay- 😂) of the hospital as the nicest person in the world? Come on you know better than that!

S: Yeah I shouldn't be surprised -_-

Y/n: Mhm, but to answer your question yes i will be free 2 hours from now. Where do you want to meet up at?

S: Well we can meet at my place?

"Y/n!! Your food is getting cold get off ypur phone and talk to me you making me feel lonely!!" Hizashi whines. You laugh and continue to text Sho

Y/n: Yeah sounds good. Gtg Hizashi is getting whiny because i wont talk to him, see you soon Sho!

S: alright see ya

You put your phone down and sighed "Sorry Sho was texting me, he wants me to meet him in two hours at his place" you say as you begin eating again. Hizashi sighs in such a dramatic manner and slides down in his seat "I know i said you needed to talk to Sho soon but I don't want you to leave!" He says, you roll your eyes and smile "Your like a clingy child" he sticks his tongue out as you laugh. You get up and put your plate in the sink "Now I need to go change..." You day as you sigh. You walked upstairs slowly and got to a bedroom with some of your clothes and grabbed an outfit (pick one my children!)

 You walked upstairs slowly and got to a bedroom with some of your clothes and grabbed an outfit (pick one my children!)

You begin to try and remove your clothes only to be stopped by the pain that run through your body "Shit.." You whined and looked at the door and sighed "Hizashi!!!" You yelled and heard running and the door bust open "Are you okay!?" He screamed but stopped as you looked at him "I can't take off my clothes and if i cant do that I cant put on clothes either.." You  mumbled loud enough for him to hear looking away. Once you look back you see his mouth open slightly with a blush spread across his face, you feel your face start to burn. "Don't look at me like that baka!" You yell looking away completely, he laughed a little and walked towards you "Do you still have the bandages on?" He asked lifting up the front part of your shirt a little bit "Yeah I need to change them" you say placing a hand on you wrapped up stomach. Hizashi walked away leaving you standing there for a moment till he came back with bandages. "I volunteered to take care of you so I will!" He says happily, you smile slightly, "Okay uh.." His face goes red again "Just take the damn clothes off and stop being a wuss!" You say placing a hand on your hip. (Sassy!) "Hey I'm not a wuss i just respect women!" He says crossing his arms, you rolled your eyes "Then help me!" You day lifting your arms a little, his face got redder if that was even possible as he grabbed the end of your shirt with both hand slowly taking it off of you trying his best not to hurt you. He places your shirt on the bed and looked at the bandages, smiled and looked away quickly "You do anything funny I will make sure you can't walk" You say looking at him. He's laughs a little "I told you i respect women" he says grabbing a piece of the bandage and slowly unwrapping it. You look away a little as your chest started to be exposed. He closed his eyes a little taking of the last of the bandage, "I'm a hero i promise i will not hurt you he says grabbing the bandages he looked at your scars that ran across your stomach and chest. He lightly ran his fingers across a big scar but you let him be knowing he wasn't gonna do anything, he began wrapping your chest and back up as soft as he can. When he was to finished he looked at you "Need help taking off your pants or~?" He says smiling slight you smirk pulling closer "Was that an invite~?" You say in his ear he blushed madly and looked at you in shock as you took of your pants and put them near your shirt, he laughed a little and helped you put on your clothes. "Now get out dork" you say going to your closet. He chuckled and walked towards the door, "too bad i wanted to see more- ack!" you threw a book you found near you at him "I'll aim for your dick next and it wont be pretty!" You yell "Heh sounds kinky" he says leaving the room. You blush and turn towards the mirror      "dummy.."
----------------
See~! I told you guys I would update it soon! How did you like the grown up stuff 😏😆😂 anyway~! I was wonder! I have a really big project im doing with cosplay, I made a Oc his name is Venom and he's a killer!, would you guys read it if I wrote about him and his backstory? Let me know! Anyway have a good day/night!!