Goddess Statue

Although worried, you managed to go to bed that night. When you awoke the next morning, albeit sore, you quickly set off with a goal in mind.

'Where is Link?' You poked your head out from your dorm and looked to both sides. Only Fledge was in view. You seemed to be running into him a lot lately.

"Hey Fledge." You called out to him while stepping out.

"Oh!" He turned to face you with pleasant surprise. "Good morning (Y/N)."

"Have you seen Link?" You asked while approaching him.

"You just missed him." He smiled awkwardly. "Did you hear? He's going on an adventure to bring Zelda back!" Fledge gleamed.

"Huh?" You furrowed your brows in slight agitation. You didn't like having to hear about Zelda as soon as you got up

"He'll be going down to the surface. He was in his knight uniform- gosh he looked so cool." Fledge then looked to the side in embarrassment. "I wish I was strong like him but I just don't have the endurance."

'Nevermind that! Link is going down to the surface?!' Your expression quickly changed into surprise. 'The surface below is legend, its features lost to time!'

"Oh- and (Y/N)..." Fledge then took something out of his pocket. "Could you give this to Link for me? I meant to give it to him myself when I saw him but it must have just slipped by me."

'A pouch?'

"Is it really okay if I give this to Link on your behalf?" You took the item hesitantly. "You should give this to him personally."

"It's okay, plus it will give you another reason to go find him." He smiled softly.

You blinked in surprise.

"Well," You started. "Then I'll hurry. He's leaving soon, right?"

"Yes." Fledge nodded in response.

"I'll talk to you later then." With that you waved him off and headed towards the Bazaar. You assumed he would probably need to pick up some potions for his journey.

But you had to hurry, there was no telling when he was leaving. You began to sprint down the stairs past the windmill and managed to make it into the bazaar before running out of stamina. You thanked the positioning of a certain plant.

You then leaned over to catch your breath by the exit.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see the person you were looking for.

"Link!-" You stopped to breathe. "Here." You then pulled out the adventure pouch Fledge made and offered it to him.

Link accepted it and palmed it over thoughtfully.

"Thank you, something like this is surely to be useful. I was just trying to figure out where to put all the stuff I need." He chuckled lightly.

"Don't thank me, Fledge made it and told me to give it to you." You made sure to mention your friend.

"But allow me to thank you anyway." Link then bowed before you. "It seems I owe my life to you. Geapora told me everything. Thank you, (Y/N)." It was at this point your eyes traced Link's new senior knight uniform. "If you ever need something, don't hesitate to ask me."

'Fledge was right, the new uniform looks nice on him.' You mentally oogled.

"(Y/N)?"

"-Oh! Don't mention it." You scrambled to put your hands up in a conceding gesture. "Your new outfit looks great by the way."