Revenge

Eric's pov:
Waking up, I felt something prodding in my side and opened my eyes slowly to see Luna leaning over me.
"You're a deep sleeper, you know that right?" She said with a frown.
Before she could leave I pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her.
She wiggled around aimlessly in an attempt to break free from my grasp.
I smirked and slapped her ass to stop her from moving which caused her to glare at me through her long hair.
"Why are you in such a rush? There's no training today." I asked her with a smirk.
"Because I want you to show me some of the compound that I haven't seen." She replied excitedly.
"Another day." I groaned out as I shut my eyes.
"Fine." She said. I opened one of my eyes to see that she was serious. Well that was easy.
"I'll get Four to show me." She got up and ran out of the bedroom.
I shot out of bed and pegged it after her, catching up quickly and throwing her over my shoulder, causing her to squeal.
"On second thought, I would love to show you around." I said, setting her down.
She beamed up at me and stood on her tip toes to give me a quick peck.
I stalked towards the bedroom and got dressed before leading Luna out of the door.
"You know, there really isn't much to see. There's a tattoo parlour, a few shops, training rooms and a bar." I said as we began walking.
"Can we get tattoos!" She said excitedly, tugging on my arm.
I rolled my eyes and led her to the tattoo parlour.
When we got there i saw Tris and Christina and mentally groaned.
Before I could blink she ran off towards them and greeted them all with hugs.
She came back over to me and told me she was getting a tattoo.
Before allowing me to question her, she had walked off.

Luna's pov:
I was looking around the rows and rows of designs when I finally saw one I wanted.
It was a intricate design Rose with sharp black thorns.
I picked up the template and walked over to one of the tattoo artists and handed her it before telling her where i wanted it.
I decided to get it just bellow my left boob because I always thought I would be a cool place to get a tattoo.
The procedure didn't last long as the tattoo was only small so I was out of there in no time.
After paying, I walked around and eventually spotted Eric chatting with Four.
I still couldn't tell if they were friends or not, kinda a weird relationship if you ask me.
I ran up behind Eric and jumped on his back, taking him by surprise and causing him to almost fall over.

Eric's pov:
"Luna what the fuck." I sighed, turning my head to look at the immense beauty behind me.
She giggled and slid off my back.
"What you guys talking about." Luna asked as she came to stand next to us.
"Nothing much, we were discussing where we will host the capture the flag game for this years initiates." Four replied, looking down at her.
She looked very confused at the words 'capture the flag' and I assume that in her world they don't know of it.
"I'll explain later." I chuckled and she nodded.

Me and Luna were walking back to my apartment when I suddenly realised that I had to set up the training room so I told her I'd be there soon and went to the training room to set up for the initiates.

Luna's pov:
After Eric told me he had to go and set up in the training room I decided that now was the perfect time to put my revenge plan into action.
As soon as I entered the kitchen I began rummaging through the cupboards in search of the hot sauce.
After finding it I made an irresistibly delicious looking sandwich and coated half with a thick layer of the hot-sauce, closing over the sandwich and making sure none of the sauce was seeping out the sides.
I put the hot-sauce away, grabbed the plate and sat down on the couch.
Moments later Eric came through the door and slumped down next to me, and just as I had hoped, took the other half of the sandwich of the plate and took a huge bite of it.
It wasn't long before his face was red with heat and he was running into the kitchen to grab the milk out of the fridge whilst I sat there laughing my head off.
"Luna." Eric said, dangerously slow.
I gulped as he stormed over and picked me up by the waist before walking over to his kitchen and and laying me on the island in the middle.
He had something between lust and anger swirling in his eyes and I couldn't decide which one I would prefer at the moment.
"I told you I would get my revenge." I said, masking my fear slightly. He slowly leaned over me with his face inches away from mine.
"You need punishing." He growled out before attacking my lips with his own in a heated kiss.
I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist in an attempt to pull him as close to me as possible.
I could feel that he was already hard against me and was slowly grinding against me.
He lowered his head and began attacking my neck with kisses, trying to find the sweet spot.
He smirked as he heard a small squeak escape my mouth once he reached a certain point and bit down, surely leaving a mark.
I reached up and pulled on his hair slightly, earning a deep moan to escape his mouth.
Before we could continue there was a knock at the door.
"Ignore it." He growled into my skin.
The knocking only got louder and he reluctantly got off me and flung the door open.
I walked up behind him and saw Max stood there.
"There has been a suicide in the chasm, you are needed." He address Eric, his voice void of any emotion.
Eric nodded and told him he would be five minutes before shutting the door and turning back to me.
"Guess that will have to wait." He sighed and leaned down for a quick kiss.
He left his apartment to follow Max down to the chasm but not before giving me a firm slap to the ass causing me to roll my eyes.
I walked into his bedroom and got into my night clothes and got into bed.
I was half disappointed that we got interrupted but half not, I wanted him to wait before I give him any satisfaction.
It wasn't long before a sleep filled with dreams of a certain tattooed man washed over me.

-----
AN: How are you liking this story so far?
I know at the moment there isn't really a riveting plot line other than romance but sometime I find it annoying in fanfictions when the plot takes over everything else. Make sense?Might just be me lol.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this update, see you soon.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. 😉

Hope you liked the length of this chapter.