FORTY SIX

Poochtay Kya Ho Dil Ki Halat Ka,
Dard Hai, Dard Bhi Qayamat Ka

Teri Har Baat Maan Leta Hoon,
Yeh Bhi Andaaz Hai Shikayat Ka...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Watching her condition he didn't wasted any second and picked her still form, rushing downstairs not noticing when his sister joined him, worried finding her unconscious form in his arms.

"I'll drive the car bhaai. You sit back with her."

Aamina volunteered to drive the car considering the dishevelled panicked state of her brother and quickly walked towards the drivers seat watching him joining his unconscious wife after placing her carefully on the back seat.

"Hassan wanted to come too but I stopped him as it is not good for him to travel....."

Driving the car she tried to distract her brother's attention during the journey to the hospital, observing his silent form which was clutching onto his wife, keeping her closer to his heart afraid of losing her.

"Bhaai..."

She called softly, trying to console him but he didn't respond busy gazing outside, trying to get her teary heartbroken image out of his mind. It was shattering his heart, wrecking his soul watching her suffer for the deeds of others committed.

"Mustafa bhaai I...."

This time her voice was a little high making him turn his face towards her, giving her a hard look, similar to that of accusation, watching her shut up feeling hurt.

"DONT!! Just drive the car Aamina. I don't want to hear anything."

Sighing, he closed his eyes inhaling his wife's alluring scent, calming his nerves before answering his sister and this time with a much softer tone compared to the previous one.

"I am sorry for being rude. It's just that I..."

He wasn't able to complete his sentence watching Aamina stopping the car at the owner's parking lot, removing her seat belt and walk towards the back door gesturing him to move out.

"Let's go."

She whispered locking the car and follow his frantic self rush towards the emergency ward, carrying his wife.

Gently placing her on the bed, he ordered nurse to fetch his stethoscope along with BP machine who nodded meekly watching his cold expressions and rushed outside quickly, complying to his orders.

By the time nurse went to bring his stethoscope and BP machine he checked her sugar level with shaky hands, feeling sweat precipitating his forehead waiting for its results which came out be normal making him heaving a sigh of relief. But his heart was still pounding at a very fast watching her closed eyes, making him caress her lifeless cheeks.

"Sir...."

He was lost watching her with a tensed look when the nurse's voice grabbed his attention, leaving quickly after handing him the things he asked for, making him proceed to check his wife when his sister stopped him.

"Bhaai I think you should call another doctor to check upon her."

Aamina held his hand stopping him from checking Maria watching him shaking in fear, not able to control his nerves.

"I-i can c-check her...."

He stuttered, wearing his stethoscope with shaky hands taking deep breaths trying to control tears threatening to come out of his eyes feeling responsible for her condition.