Part 39

She took a shaky breath as she looked at him. She was about to ask..about to let her thoughts spill...about to really get over Lilly. Finally going to try again..going to ask him to have another.

 "J-jeff.." She started and looked into his lidless eyes "Wi-will you have...another baby with me?" His eyes widened even more than they were. She was ready to be yelled at how it was a bad idea but instead was met with a warm,cheerful hug that made her smile.

 "Haya...of course I will...I love you so much. The only way to really show how much is to have a child with you Angle." He smiled a kind smile and she broke down in tears...happy tears and grinned. The tears slowly turned into sad one as the thoughts of Lilly seeped into her mind. "Shh Hay. She was beautiful really...but this one will be so much better. This one will love us even more..what do you want to have?"

"A b-boy.." she smiled and wiped the tears away. He nodded in agreement. She loved the thought.

 (Ok so..its gonna suck buuttt its a time-skip over them doing things -no pervy things xD- and to the test..so like 7 weeks Sorry guys for the skips but there will be alot to go with my plans..)

She looked at the test and anxiously waited. As she saw the small plus show up she squealed and turned, hugging the singed hair man that she called her now baby-daddy.

"Jeff!! I'm pregnant!!" She said threw the happy tears. His smile stretched more than befor and he hugged her tightly,almost tight enough to hurt her but he didn't care.

-Jeff's P.O.V-

 All I ever wanted...a house with a family. A girlfriend...a baby. Everything. Even a job that has a great pay. Yes Killing has pay...from the victims wallet. I spaced out and hugged her tightly as she shook all happy like and just thought...thought about what the baby would look like...what it would act like...everything. If it was a boy or a girl. If I would be a good father. I snapped out of it about 30 minutes later when she calmed down and went to the bed. We went to sleep and I had an odd dream...

There was a boy. He had my hair, Haya's eyes, my nose, her smile and my speed. He was about 6 and Haya was walking with him hand in hand and telling him stories, making him laugh and smile. All three of us walked and walked until we came upon a nice field with a beautiful lake and trees and flowers and stuff like that. We ran around and played for hours and hours until it became dark and then we walked back.

 I woke up and heard Haya talking and laughing with someone. I got dressed in something other than my pj's and walked downstairs. I walked around the corner and a small figure ran into me. She had blue and purple hair...and looked around 14? I didn't get a good look because she got all excited and started asking me question after question. I answered almost all of them and then sat next to Haya.

"So uh....I'm sorry. You seem to know alot about me, but I have no clue of who you are sweet-pea. Mind telling me?" I asked and looked at the small girl. Alex came in and smiled.

 "Sup Paige." He then hugged her and sat down. I knew something was up...but I didn't care when I saw a heartbroken Sally peeking in. She had tears in her eyes and was about to cry...alot. I jumped up and ran to her and picked her up. She buried her face in my shoulder and mumbled everything that had happened.

 So..for a while now Alex and Sally have been dating. Alex went out killing one day and when he came back he brought a girl home and Sally got mad. The thing she got mad at was she found them in the kitchen making out....I would be mad to, just sayin. Sally called it off and sense last week Alex and this Paige have been hanging out.

 I sat her down after she calmed down and shot a death glare at Alex then my look went soft as I felt Haya do the same to me. I mouthed 'you are so lucky' I then sat back down and looked at Paige.

 "So...my name is Paige. I love Black Veil Brides, drawing, and Netflix...Oh! And ice cream like dat. I don't like Bullies, or crowds. Oh and uh....I also like Anime and Creepypasta." she said the last part with a blush. "I'm also 14.." I looked over at Alex and he was smirking and checking her out. I looked her over..not in a checking out way just trying to see what she was wearing...She had blue eyes and wore a Black Veil Brides tee-shirt with black jeans and black converse with a grey beanie. She was a pretty young girl...but no one I would go after. I looked over to Haya and we started to talk for a bit.

 "Alright, So Alex I hear you were cheating on Sally.." I said in a dark tone. He froze as he looked at me.

 "N-no?" He asked more so as a question. I chuckled darkly.

 "That's not what I heard. I heard that you were making out with her in the kitchen and Sally saw. This was also when you and her were together." I pulled my knife out and smiled grimly. He was shaking slightly and Paige was starting to get a bit mad at the news.

 "J-Jeff...even if I did, Why d-do you care?"

 "Because you know Sally is like my little sister. And you also know no one...and I mean no one will ever hurt her without a punishment.." I stepped closer and he started to shrink into the couch.

 "I-I'm sorry!" He yelled helplessly. I chuckled again and Haya was just sitting,smiling down at her stomach. I told Paige what had happened and she ran out,calling it off with Alex and ran out after saying sorry to Sally and planning a play-dated. Alex grew furious as he looked at me and I stood my ground. 

"You do realize, no matter what you do...you cant hurt me little boy." I said in a smug way.

 "Oh yea?" He asked in a devilish way. I nodded. I turned my back for a second and when I turned back he wasn't where he was before but a Haya with a knife to her stomach and a arm around her neck.

 "DON'T!...Please!" I said in a worried tone.

 "But you said I cant hurt you....is this hurting poor Jeffery Woods?" (Idk is real last name...but alot of people put it as his last name sooo....ehh) I growled at my full name and I took a step closer to them. He cut her stomach a tiny bit but she stayed calm.

 "Alex, let go." She demanded. She then whipped around,cutting herself a bit and pushed him onto the ground. She then held the knife to his neck and smiled sweetly. I pulled her off and lifted the small boy up off of the ground.

 "Ok..ok I surrender..." He said in a weak,given voice. I dropped him onto the couch and Haya and I walked back into our room.

 As she lied down I got on top of her and smiled sweetly. She smiled back and I moved to her stomach. I blew on it and she giggled. I tickled her and she squirmed. I then started to talk to my baby that probably wasn't even made just yet. It was like this till dinner where we announced she was pregnant.

-Haya's P.O.V-

 That night I had a weird dream.

 The baby I held was exactly how Jeff had explaind it in his dream. But as I looked into they young boys eyes I saw...the old me in them. I then fell into the same white room empty handed and then fell into the other two rooms I had once fallen into before.

 I saw myself in the bed,giving birth to the handsome baby I was just holding. After he had came out I went limp...the next thing I saw was the beautiful girl I had before...all grown up, so pretty and then the old me..I saw how we looked alike and it made me smile until I was brought into another room...only there was a casket and a weeping Jeff in the corner.

 I woke up scared of who was in the casket...scared of my baby and I. I told Jeff and he held me close saying everything was going to be ok. And that's all it took for me to be fine, all it took was his voice saying it was alright and it was just a dream...

-Ello! So I have updated on Perfect Level...Hatred with a mask AND Breaking all today! I'm so happy and I hope you all will like 'em! If you haven't already read the other 3...please do. Perfect Level is a BEN Drowned fanfic. Hatred with a Mask is a Eyeless Jack fanfic and Breaking I'm not sure of just yet so I need your help to tell me what CP I should put with Breaking! <3 ya!-