If I Ruled The World

***** NamJoon's point of view *****

As he and Yoongi walked to the conference room, he couldn't help but wonder who Yoongi was talking about. He knew Yoongi didn't really speak to anyone outside of the group and Bighit staff unless it was about work or family. So the fact that he was helping a female friend find a house was surprising to him but he didn't want to pry so he let it go. 

When they got to the door, they could hear Hoseok's laughter erupting from the room, followed by Jimin's giggle and Jin shouting. Namjoon took a deep breath, then opened the door, stepping into the madness he knew was going on inside. 

"YAAAAAAHHHHH, does being the oldest mean nothing to you, do it again! Go on!" Jin shouted at Jungkook who was smiling from ear to ear, his hands held up in a fighting position. 

Jungkook smacked Jin on the arm and then again on the other side, laughing as he did it. Jimin was bent over the table in hysterics and J-Hope was watching over his sunglasses and laughing as well. V was nowhere to be seen. 

As soon as Jin spots Namjoon he points to him and shouts, "Yah, tell him to stop, he is bullying me!" 

JK turns to spot Namjoon in the doorway and smiles, coming straight over, grabbing the coffee out of his hand and taking a sip, then handing it back. He looks behind Namjoon and see's that Yoongi also has a drink. 

"Do you have the same drink as Namjoon Hyung?" he asks, his eyes locked on the drink. 

"No," he responds simply. 

JK takes the drink and sips it then cringes when he realizes that it's bitter. 

"Come on, let's sit down," Namjoon calls to the room, "does anyone know where Tae is?" 

Everyone shuffles into their seats while shrugging their shoulders, Jimin sits up and offers to send V a message. Before he gets the chance, Tae comes dancing into the room drinking juice. He dances towards his seat, touching different members on his way past until he finally settles down next to Jimin. 

Seconds later, a few staff members come in, one with a cart of drinks and snacks that they load into the middle of the table and a few managers who give out sheets of paper to each of us and prepare the projector to show their presentation. 

Jungkook and Jin immediately grab snacks and stuff them into their mouths, Jimin scans the options and picks out a few treats that he puts on a napkin and places between him and Tae. 

J-Hope grabs a bottle of water and a biscuit. 

When the presentation is ready, the meeting starts, the group is mostly silent as the managers outline the schedule for the tour and show the different venues they'll be using and routes they'll be taking. It's going to be a busy tour, there are several new locations on the list that they have never been to before and some bigger arenas in places they had been to before. It was exciting but scary at the same time. 

"When do we have free time?" Jin asks, scanning the itinerary in front of him. 

"You will have a day off in each location apart from the ones marked in red, there will be a few travel days as well in between which you will have free although you won't get to do much," the manager says with a sympathetic smile, "we tried to get as much rest days as possible but it was hard to make the venue dates to match up as well as we wanted." 

"It's okay, I just want to make sure I have time to visit a few theme parks I didn't get to see last time," Jin says, grabbing some jelly sweets out of his pocket. Jungkooks eyes glow and he leans across the table to grab some out of Jin's hand, Jin slaps his hand away and then offers a single sweet to him. 

"I want to go shopping," Hobi says as he stares at the screen. 

"Me too!" Jimin says looking at Hobi, "let's go together!" 

"Okay cool," Hobi says, smiling and giving Jimin a thumbs up. 

"Will we have enough security for us all to go off separately?" Yoongi asks, always thinking of the practical elements of the trip. 

"Yes, we will be bringing our regular security, plus we have hired extra security in each location, we will also have managers, stylists and other staff members with you who can act as additional security," the manager answers seriously. Security was always a big issue, they have been lucky to not have had too many crazy things happen to them but there was always the danger of it happening. 

Namjoon looks over to Tae who was usually worried about the dangers when traveling, he had been swarmed and grabbed badly and now had anxiety in certain situations. Tae meets Joon's eyes and Joon gives him a comforting smile which Tae returns. 

"All stylists will be coming right? Including the new ones?" Jimin asks timidly. 

At this, all the members look at the manager for the answer. 

"Yes, the full team will be coming to ensure maximum efficiency and quality," he states, unaware of what Jimin was really asking. 

Namjoon looked around at his brothers, all of them held the same smile at the news. The thought had been on his mind recently, there was something about y/n that had the members acting differently. They were all close to the staff since they had been working with them for so long and they were just friendly people, but the way they were with y/n was different, he could feel it but he wasn't sure what to do about it. 

If he was honest, he knew he was different with her too, it was just something about her. There were some members that seemed to be more affected than the others, he wasn't sure if this was good or bad, or what he should do, maybe they needed to meet and talk about it. 

Whatever the case, they didn't have time to deal with it now, the tour was just around the corner and they needed to get ready. 

After spending another hour or so talking about hotels, costumes, setlists, and staging, they finally finished. They were all hungry so they decided to grab some food before they headed to dance rehearsals. 

As busy as they had been, this was nothing compared to tour season. 

He just hoped nothing crazy would happen.