08

• 08 - CALL IT A DAY •
Mission in mortal realm.

| Luana's POV |

"I can't believe, Ms. Jones. She really sent us to a mission even the classes aren't starting yet." Kendra ranted slumping down to the driver's seat while I sat silently to the passenger seat beside her.

"Chill, unnie. You might summoned some water in here and drowned us." Elaine joked and Kendra quickly snap but still there's softness on her voice.

"Hey! Be thankful I love you, you brat."

Elaine and Juliane giggles together at the backseat while I shook my head slightly. The daughter of Poseidon really have that kind of relationship with us. In fact, she is more likely a daughter of Ares than the real son which is Aeron himself. Oh right, I remember that Poseidon is also one of those gods that is known to be bad-tempered.

"Okay, let's go." Kendra stretched her arms first before holding the steering wheel. The car beside ours honk as a signal before it started moving. The boys are in that car since the academy provided us two cars. Not that long, Kendra also followed from behind them.

"Who are we going to search again?" Juliane asked looking lost.

"Her name is Im Shin Ji." Elaine answered while I continued. "Daughter of Hecate. She is studying in St. Jewel."

Hecate, goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, mist and necromancy.

"Oh~ so she is daughter of Hecate. Then she must be powerful!" Juliane claimed. I nod my head as an approval. She's right. Hecate is a Titaness goddess so her child must be powerful.

This is our mission, by the way. To search for this Im Shin Ji that is a student and studying to this school named St. Jewel in mortal realms. This mission is just one day mission so by tomorrow morning we need to get back to the academy with this Im Shin Ji.

Sir Gavin said that we should bring this Im Shin Ji to the academy soon as possible. He said that the academy already sent a letter to Shin Ji yet she didn't come for enrollment that bothered them. Well, I understand how Ms. Jones want Shin Ji to be with us in the academy since we don't know that if ever she stays longer in mortal realm, we are not sure how safe it was.

Actually, Sir Gavin said that this mission is just for me and the girls however Ms. Jones insist for the boys to come too... which is confusing.

However, I remember the reaction of Sir Gavin earlier when he told us our mission. There's this thought at the back of my head telling me that there's more that Sir Gavin haven't told us that is connected in this mission...

"Sleep for now. We still have 5 hours before we reach the mortal realm." I heard Kendra said while her eyes glued in front.

"Okiee~"

I heard Juliane answered as I look through the rear-view mirror to see Juliane put her head atop of Elaine's shoulder while Elaine just leaned her head to the seat. I heave a soft sigh as I leaned my back more to my seat.

"You should sleep too, Luana."

I glanced at Kendra and she is busy controlling the steering wheel. I hum at her and slowly close my eyes. I tried to sleep yet my mind suddenly lingers to what happened earlier between Nisha and Abby until I realized something. I am too amazed from Nisha's braveness to talked back to Abby earlier that I didn't even realized what she exactly did.

I know Abby made a trance awhile ago to one of Nisha's friend, Westley is it? It is one of Abby's abilities. To made a trance out of tragedy events and what she made earlier is strong enough to lock Westley there for almost half an hour yet Nisha... she just tugged Westley closer to her and the trance quickly break like a fragile glass vase.