09

• 09 - PROUD AS A PEACOCK •
Training before the ranking battle.

| Nisha's POV |

The alarm of my phone woke me up as I grab my phone hastily under my pillow and quickly turned it off. I glance to Naomi's bed and she is still sound asleep making me relief that the noise didn't wake her up. I carefully get out of the bed and went inside the bathroom to have some shower. It's still 5 in the morning and it's still dark outside but I really planned on waking up early in the morning to trained myself. The academy announced yesterday that the ranking battle will happen on saturday which is tomorrow so I should prepare myself early as possible since South once said that the ranking battle would be not that easy even if we are transferees.

After I took a shower. I put on some fresh high-waist denim shorts and black light-weight shirt and also a pair of rubber shoes. I look at myself on the mirror as I squinted my eyes. Hmm.. why it looks like I am seeing a new version of myself? As far as I know, I haven't put anything on my face yet.. I look like I just put on a light make-up.

I slightly shook my head and pushed aside that thought. I look at the rings on my finger. I think, I need to discover what these rings can do cause I'm pretty sure I will need these for the ranking battle tomorrow cause I don't think my abilities aren't that useful in battles.

I walk out of the bathroom and saw Naomi still on her bed, sleeping. I grab my phone, and especially my pin cause South also reminded us to always bring it wherever we go. I carefully get out of our room and to our dorm, not producing any sound that can alert and wake up the others which I did thankfully. When it comes of eating, I will just eat later when it's 7 or something since I'm still not hungry anyways.

I made my way to the east wing of the academy. I forgot to tell that this academy is indeed huge. More huge than St. Jewel that I used to study in mortal realms. South wing, it is where the main building is located. The building is like a castle indeed. The entrance hall, admission hall, professor's and principal's offices are located there. Also the huge ceremonial hall too. West wing, it is where the dormitories are located. There are three buildings in west wing which is the dormitories for classes Ursa, Virgo and Hydra. Well, even if there are only nine of the Hydra students. They have a whole building for themselves. East wing, it is where the classrooms, training rooms and infirmary are located. North wing, it is where the mall, park and small pond are located. Actually it didn't end there since at the back of the mall, is temples built for the olympian gods and the primordial gods. Imagine that each of those deities have a temple in here makes the academy more likely a city than a school.

I reached the east wing and already one of the floors where the training rooms are and I can say.. it is spacious than I imagine. I go towards the door that I firstly saw. I slightly leaned my ear cause I thought I just heard faint heartbeats from the inside. My brows furrowed. I twisted the doorknob open but my eyes quickly widen when I saw a dagger flying towards my direction. I am too shock that all I managed to do is to step back and quickly raised both my arms to shield myself, my eyes shutting in instinct.

Seconds had past yet I haven't felt anything piercing through my skin making me open my eyes and slowly put down my arms. I unconsciously step back once again in total shock when I saw 'crystals' arise from the ground in front of me and it is high as my height. My gaze stares at it for awhile and figured out that it wasn't crystals at all instead.. it's mirror. My eyes travels down to my rings and saw the ring that my Mom gave flickering.

Mirrors.. is manipulating mirrors is the power of my ring given by my Mom?

"Hey, are you okay?"