•💕George~truth or dare part 2💕•

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted lately. Anyway here's the part 2 of truth or dare and I'm sorry it took so long.

George just asked me out. HE KISSED ME! The moment id been dreaming of for ages had finally happened. Ringo returned from the toilet.
"What's happened?" He asked looking at me and George who both had gone red. Ringo approached me.
"Wait did he finally ask you out?" He whispered. I nodded as a smile made its way across my face.
"I'm so happy for both of you. My child is growing up," Ringo said pretending to tear up.
"I'll go help out in the kitchen and leave you two some privacy," he said with a wink before walking away.

George looked over at me with a worried look on his face.
"What about John?" He asked. He saw earlier how he protective John can be over me.
"He doesn't have to find out. Or we could just tell him now and get it over and done with," I suggested. George shook his head.
"I don't want John to kill me," he replied.
"Yeah good point."

John, Paul and ringo returned from the kitchen. John gave a confused look.
"Right what happened?" He asked. George looked terrified.
"Nothing," I lied.
"Hmm," John said not being convinced.
"Why don't we all just do something?" Ringo suggested trying to break the tension. Everyone agreed and we all went back to johns room.

We stayed up for a few hours and played a few games. Then everyone started to get a bit tired. Normally it's just Paul and ringo that stay over so there isn't really enough room in johns room for another person.
"Someone can stay in my room if they want," I suggested.
"Paul is staying here cause he likes to be spooned and I'm big spoon," John said as everyone gave a confused yet amused look.
"I'll stay here with John and Paul," Ringo said winking at me and George.
"Okay but George if you try anything with my sister I will kill you," John threatened.

George and I went to my bedroom. He still looked terrified. I sat on my bed and beckoned for him to join me.
"It's okay Georgie you do realise that once he finds out, he'll get used to it. He'll just be a bit angry to start with. I mean he wasn't that impressed when I started dating mick Jagger. Then he was okay with it. Until a few hours ago," I said comforting him. I brought him into a hug and hesitantly placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Thank you," he mumbled.

I set up a little bed on the floor for George. George went to the bathroom to get changed into pyjamas as I stayed in my bedroom. By the time George arrived back, I was already lying in bed. George came over and said goodnight placing a kiss on my forehead. Then he got into his bed on the floor.

I tossed and turned but I just couldn't sleep for some reason.
"You alright?" I heard George ask.
"Yeah I just can't sleep."
"Same," he replied.
"George, I know it's a bit strange but can you come up here?" I asked. He agreed and climbed into my bed next to me. Hesitantly I hugged George and he did the same to me. We eventually drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we were both awoken by knocking on the door. Ringo came in.
"Awww. You're adorable," he said.
"Anyway johns probably getting up soon so just thought I'd let yous know," he said before walking off. George went to go back on the floor but I stopped him.
"Geo, stay with me."
"But john will kill me," he said, objecting.
"But I like cuddling with you," I whined.
"Oh alright then if you insist," he said jokingly.

I scooted next to him and nuzzled my face into his chest, my arms wrapped around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on top of mine, placing small kisses on it. We eventually drifted back to sleep, kissing each other every now and then.

We were awoken for a second time by shouting.
"George what the fuck are you doing?!!" It was john.
"Leave him alone John," I said still half asleep as I nuzzled my head into the crook of Georges neck. George on the other hand was terrified.
"Did you shag my sister?!" He asked still distraught.
"N-no," George stuttered.
"Jesus Christ John we only got together yesterday!"
I sighed.
"Wait so you're together? Oh this just gets better," he said.
"George I swear to go if you hurt her or anything I will kill you!" He said before storming off. I looked up as George who still seemed shook with fright from what John said. I brought my hand up to his face and began to caress his cheek.
"It's okay geo he's fine now," I said. I placed a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back rather passionately. We broke apart and George was now on top of me.
"You're so adorable when you're nervous y'know," I said before kissing his nose.
"And you're just really beautiful in general," he replied.

We continued like this for the rest of the afternoon until John screamed at George for forgetting about band practice.