𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by PastelColoredZarko

Title: Stars and Moon

"Uh, yep. (Y/n)'s taller than a couple of inches," I stepped forward and turned, smiling at Donnie. He grinned back.

"That's a first. I've never had anybody be taller than me before."

"There's a first for everything," I shrugged, slightly embarrassed.

Laughing, he stood on his tippy toes and tilted his head up, "You could pull the sun from the sky!" shaking my head, I looked down at the floor, avoiding his gaze. "Alright, well I have to get back to work; see ya Mount Everest!" he walked away, cackling at his joke.

Grinning, Leo turned to look up at me, but stopped when he saw my expression.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. I shook my head and made my way to the kitchen to get a drink. I wasn't aware of Leo following me.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? You've been upset ever since the thing with Donnie. You won, so what's the matter?" I ignored him, getting a bottle of water from the fridge. Mikey walked in, waving at me as I sat down at the table. Leo sat by me and we both watched Mikey make a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, (y/n), can you get that for me?" Mikey asked, shyly, pointing at the top shelf of the counter where a box of Captain Crunch was sitting. Angrily, I slammed my hands down on the tabletop and stomped out of the kitchen, hoping someone would follow me. 

++++++++++

"Maybe I'll just have Frosted Flakes." Mikey said, opening a bottom cabinet. Leo groaned and shoved his chair away from the table, following (y/n) into the dojo.

"Hey, what's up?" Leo asked, quietly, sitting down beside his best friend. (Y/n) sighed, laying down on his back. Leo shortly followed.

"Nothing. Just leave me to wallow high up on the moon; alone," he reached up and traced an invisible pattern in the air, sighing sadly. Leo playfully rolled his eyes at (y/n)'s dramatic words and lifted his hand as well, deciding to play along.

"If you're playing on the moon, I want to watch you from the stars," he turned his head and stared into (y/n)'s eyes. Neither of them noticed, but their wandering hands got closer and closer until they touched, fingers slowly interlocking.

There weren't any spoken words, but they both knew what the other was thinking.

I'm a freak.

Well, if you're a freak, call me a weirdo. 

++++++++++

(Y/n) stood in the middle of the kitchen, humming to himself and ignoring Leo, who pouted below him.

"Oh, come on! Just one!" Leo reached up with both arms and (y/n) turned away from the turtle, pretending to read the box of Captain Crunch in his hands. Leo, deciding he'd had enough, crawled onto the table and sat on his knees.

"Hey, (y/n)," said person turned, and Leo grabbed his shoulders to keep him in place.

"Wha-" He were cut off by a deep kiss from Leo. Laughing and kissing again and again on the moon and stars, they ignored the sounds of Mikey mourning the lost cereal below them in the clouds. 

++++++++++

R.I.P. Captain Crunch.

THE QUOTES IN ITALICS WERE MADE BY ME; THEY ARE MINE.

this actually had me cringing so hard bye