03

Paige

"Welcome to Los Angeles California, The Global city of the world." The train system announced.

I just woke up from my 10 minute sleep and found myself leaning on Aiden's shoulder.

"Wakey wakey!" He knocked on my forehead.

I blinked my eyes twice to wake myself up. "I'm up."

As soon as we got off the Rocket train, there was a black limousine waiting for us.

There were many buildings, domes and other architectural structures, there were castles and bridges almost everywhere. Everywhere I'd look there'd be something eye catching.

"You don't see this everyday back at home." Aiden chuckled.

LA is a city with a combination of classic architecture and high tech structures. It's amazing.

Jeff turned to me. "Wait till you see the Campus, it'll be breathtaking."

As the time passed, the buildings changed into country fields and other green landscapes. We must be in a different part of California.

Then the roadway, turned wider and pine trees came into view.

"Those are Foothill pines, they're our native pine trees seen, both in South and North California." Jeff pointed to the trees.

Just then, a giant majestic gate of gold highlights, with a huge, long wall that goes on a long length, on both sides of it came into view.

"Were here." Aiden said.

As we got nearer I realized that there were Knights, in their intimidating uniform, guarding the gate. In the middle of the gate, had a huge sign, in a gold template, it read.

The School of the Royal and the Rich.

The name itself gave me goosebumbs.

I thought the Knights were gonna open the gate for us but instead, they nodded to the driver of the Limousine and the gates automatically opened themselves.

As the car drove in, the more my jaw dropped. The first thing I saw was a beautiful building, probably the school, it was huge, even bigger than any other school I've ever seen, it had a fountain in the front, A huge dome and towers around it, it looked like a modern castle.

Aiden laughed "That's the Junior school, for the elementary, the main school is much bigger."

"What?!" I was shocked, I thought that was the main campus, it's actually way much bigger.

As we went on, I saw a huge oval with flags of all the different countries our world has. It was magnificent.

As we kept on driving, I saw a grand Amphitheater. Jeff pointed to it. "There is where we hold some of our events."

To our left was a huge mass of land with a huge building ,many arenas and open fields. "That's the sports fields where all sports trainings are available with the finest equipment."

The sports fields are indeed huge, if they had sport fields like this in ordinary schools, then I might've gotten myself a sport aswell.

Soon a huge castle came into sight, even bigger than the one I saw earlier, it had the shape of a castle, but it was entirely modernized, it had glass walls but the inside wasn't transparent, it also had glass domes that shined reflecting the afternoon sunlight. Pine trees surrounded it and a small pond stood beside it. It's towers were tall and with the majestic vibe to it.

"Jeff was right, It's indeed breathtaking." I said, in awe. It also was enclosed in it's own gate of gold highlights, and opened automatically aswell. The Limousine stopped in front
of the main doors.