✿22✿

A few days have passed. Inosuke's birthday is tomorrow. Most of the days you have been chilling in your room. And watching TV.

You intended on doing the same thing today but then you got a knock on your door.

You walk up to your door and peek through the window to see who's there. It's none other than Inosuke.

"Oh! Uhh Hey Inosuke! I'm home uhhh I need to change real quick I'm still in my pajamas..." you say through the door.

"Oh. Sure." Inosuke says through the door.

You run up the stairs and quickly slip on some proper clothing, and you comb out your messy hair. You dash down the stairs and run up to the front door and open it.

"Hey!" You smile.

"Hey." Inosuke says.

"What brings you here? Is something going on?" You ask.

"I just wanted to see you. I'm bored." Inosuke smiles.

"Oh sure thing! Come in!" You grin, opening your door wider.

Inosuke enters your house and you shut the door behind him.

"So your birthday is tomorrow, are you excited?" You smile.

"Oh hell yes, I cant wait to see the cake your gonna make." Inosuke smirks.

"Oh my god speaking of that I should get started on making it!" You say rushing into the kitchen and grabbing certain ingredients.

"Umm! Don't mind me if you want you can just watch some TV while I cook!" You laugh.

"I wanna help!" Inosuke says.

"Oh... uh... are you sure? This is my present to you after all..." you say.

"I don't mind! Lemme help!" Inosuke grins.

"Okay..." you laugh.

"And listen here! While we make it I don't want you eating anything!" You grin.

"...damn it.." Inosuke huffs and crosses his arms.

"Yeah, you heard me mister, now I think we'll get some more cooking motivation with some music dont you think?" You grin and turn on some music.

"Alright! Let's get cooking!" You smile and grab a bowl from the cupboard.

The 2 of you work together to make the most perfect chocolate cake. You make sure to read all the instructions from the cook book carefully.

Inosuke mixes the bowl of chocolate, and watches as you work on making the frosting on the other side of the kitchen.

'She won't notice if I have a little taste..' Inosuke thinks to himself sticking his finger in the bowl.

"INOSUKE HASHIBARA GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF THE MIXING BOWL RIGHT NOW!" You say not even looking at him.

"WHAT THE HELL HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU WITCH!!!" Inosuke shouts.

You could just sense it, you could sense he was about to do it. You walk up to him, and grab his arm and look at his chocolatey finger.

"You aren't supposed to eat it till tomorrow stupid." You sigh looking at his discouraged face.

"Well this cant go to waste so might as well." You say.

"Might as well what?" Inosuke says.

You pop his finger into your mouth and wrap your tongue around it licking the chocolate off his finger, you then remove his finger from your mouth.