☔ In a Rainy Day ☔ Jikook One Shot:

The rain drops looked like pearls while falling through the glass of the studio. The watery weather had made the situation more watery just like Jungkook's tears.

" What's wrong with you Jungkook ah?" Jimin asked. Everyone had already left the studio. Only two of them were still working in the studio. Jimin understood Jungkook was disturbed about something. Just like the gloomy weather,  his face looked dark. Jimin put his hand over Jungkook's neck and asked him the reason of his bad mood.

"Nothing hyung. I'm good," Jungkook tried to drop the matter.
But Jimin wasn't planning to drop it soon. He mumbled again," You know you can share everything with me."
Jungkook nodded and opened his mouth slowly," Hyung why do you like Taemin Sunbae so much?"
Jimin's eyes widened. What was that supposed to mean?
Jimin replied," What? I mean you're asking why I like him? He's my friend Jungkook ah. Why shouldn't I?"
"No..you literally rubbed yourself on him that day. You guys looked like a couple. All giggly and lovey dovey. Why's that hyung?" Jungkook sounded too harsh. Jimin couldn't believe the way Jungkook was talking to him.
"Rubbing myself? Wtf Jungkook? You really thought that shit?" Jimin almost screamed while replying it.
"Did I say anything wrong? It's true. I guess you hate to face the truth huh?" Jungkook raised his brows and said the words too rudely.

"You know what? I had enough. I won't care for you anymore if you talk like that. Just do whatever you want. I'm leaving," Jimin answered him and slowly turned around to leave the studio.

             20 minutes later

" Why I did that? I can't believe I said that. I'm an idiot. What's wrong with me?" Jungkook was crying when he thought all these. He was outside the studio, trying to find Jimin. But he was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook didn't know how long he walked. His eyes were glassy. His vision became blurred. He didn't know when he lost the way. His hands were trembling. After much difficulty, Jungkook finally managed to dial Jimin's number.

Jimin was trying to hold his tears while walking. Jungkook had hurt him too much. The words were still banging his head. He was both angry and sad. The phone ringing brought him to the reality. He checked the number, It's Jungkook. Jimin thought for a while whether he should reply or not. After a few seconds, he received the call. He heard a broken crying voice over the phone.

" Hyung..I'm so sorry.."
" I told you not to call me. Don't call me."
" Hyung..please.."
" Where are you..Let me get you from there."
" I don't know.."
" Jungkook.."
" I'll get a taxi hyung."

Jimin was standing on the rain while holding his umbrella. Jungkook sounded too broke. Jimin couldn't force himself to stay mad at him anymore. He couldn't stay mad at the love of his life..

Jungkook got down from the taxi when he saw Jimin standing on the rain. Jungkook rushed to spot fast. Jimin threw the umbrella and ran towards Jungkook. They closed the distance and hugged each other tightly.

"I'm sorry hyung..I promise I'll never behave like that," Jungkook cried while trying to utter the words.
" It's ok Jungkook ah," Jimin replied. He's on the verge to cry also.
Both of them pulled apart to look at each other's teary face. Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheeks softly. Jimin cutely smiled.

" I..I love you hyung."
" I love you too."

Jimin replied and threw himself on Jungkook again. The rain drops fell harder on them. They couldn't care much. The rainy day put to an end while watching two boys kissing while standing on the road and saying sweet things to each other softly..