40: His Girlfriend

"Mr Park Jimin is coming to the company today."

The news had been spread all over in the company. I felt kinda nervous thinking of seeing him again today. It hadn't been informed about when he would arrive but atleast he was coming today.

It had been more than a week since that last date and though, we had conversed from phone sometimes, we hadn't gotten a chance to meet. Let's say that I was still not over that confession.

I didn't want to see him but also wanted to see him today. What the hell was wrong with me?

My sister gave me hell the next day after that date. Mr Chen actually complained that neighbour aunt about my sister and she was ranting the whole day about how I had a husband and three kids and how they had miraculously appeared in the middle of my date.

Thank god, I made up an excuse that the date was disastrous and my "friend" helped me to escape.

Otherwise I was so dead.

"I wish we could eat something else. We always eat the same thing.", Erin said irritatedly. We were having lunch in the company cafeteria.

"Not that bad.", I told.

"Well, you get to eat tasty food with charming dates. Not me.", She said.

"You wanna bring it up again?"

"No, No. I have had an earful about it from you already. I won't dare to be a part of such catastrophic plans anymore.", She said giggling.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Because of you, I was humiliated in public. Your plan made me seem like a mother who doesn't care about her children and husband."

"Hey, it wasn't  my plan! It was his plan. But atleast you had a great date with Mr Park -----"

Her voice was audible in the silent cafeteria. So, I immediately shushed her.

"Ssssh, don't talk so loudly."

"Huh, What's there to hide? I am just stating facts. Actually, you should announce it loudly as well so that the half of the female population in this company can stop daydreaming about your man."

"Erin---"

"I am telling the truth. Look at these people. The ladies restroom has been packed since the morning because all of them have been touching up their makeup again and again. They were talking about him like he is a freaking god and they could just die if he glances at them. I couldn't even pee in peace, hmph."

I chuckled at that.

"Really. So please,  if you actually announce it publicly, I might be able to do my business properly without having to hear them fangirl loudly.", Erin told.

"What are you all talking about? Seems interesting.", Nara walked to our table twirling her hair around.

"Nothing.", I shrugged.

Erin made a displeased face. "None of your---"

But I don't know what changed her mind but suddenly, she plastered a wide grin on her face.

"Aww, You want to hear? We were talking about Y/N's date with Park------"

I immediately kicked her leg under the table, with my widened eyes.

"Ouch! What was that for?", She said.

"It's nothing. What are you talking about Erin?", I said nonchalantly.

"A date? Who is that guy? Must be a good for nothing.", Nara told smugly.

"Nara, If I were you, I wouldn't say that. The guy owns a freaking company.", Erin said.