A Normal Day in Class 1-A, Featuring; Monoma

Why was Monoma in the 1-A dorms? Simple, Izu dragged him in, and no one was going to tell Izu no, not even Monoma, so he sat grumpily on the couch and sneered at any 1-A brat that looked his way. Izu was happily sitting on his lap, arms around him and face pressed to his neck as he listened to what one of the girls was telling him.

Monoma didn't dare say anything, not with Izu there to hear it (he definitely does not take kindly to people bad mouthing his friends). He's almost zoned out when he hears a whispered 'the Midori effect's taken hold. He's going soft' from somewhere he doesn't care to decipher.

Well, he can't have the high and mighty 1-A brats thinking he's gone soft now can he? Channeling his inner Bakugo, he grunts and growls, "get this shit away from me," motioning to the boy in his lap.

The blonde boy, the electric one, comes froward quickly to take him and Monoma panics, not actually wanting Izu to leave. He swings an enlarged KendoFist™ at him, which just barely misses, and growls out a "what do you think you're trying to do, Electro-dolt™?"

The boy backs off and the pink acid girl Izu was talking to smiles while the sharktoothed redhead grins and whispers something about 'just like Bakubro' to the elbows boy who sits next to him. Monoma almost growls again, how dare this 1-A brats compare him to one of their own. He's far better than anything 1-A has to offer.

He contents himself with Izu's body heat and endeavors to ignore the rest, lamenting the fact that Izu was not in his class.