-87-

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"Jae just hang in there, you almost there," Natalie reassured her friend.

"No, it's takin too long and I'm gettin mad impatient," Jaelyn responded.

She was ready to grab her shit and leave. It's only been a few hours but she was fed up with how slow the baby was coming. She gained another centimeter, which makes her 6 cm dilated so four more to go.

"Jae, they already told you you almost there. Think of all the women that had to be here longer than you...you don't see dem complaining," Zavon said.

She kissed her teeth. "God bless them and all bu-"

"Girl don't be extra just try and wait..."

Jaelyn sighed. "Fuck."

She was there for 13 hours now and she was bored, there's nothing interesting on the tv and ain't nun cute to see on social media.

136,231 Likes

theshaderoom Oop! Looks like #JaelynJordan is in the hospital awaiting her son's arrival but it looks like sis just wants to go home 😩
View all 3,127 Comments

micah165 She needs to be quiet and be patient
lexi100 Finallyyy❤️

"Chill the fuck out and take a nap then," Zay told her.

"Whatever, Zay," she turned her back to him and pulled up the covers so they were now covering her full body.

He snickered to himself, she so cute.

She closed her eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep for a couple hours. She woke up to a very strong contraction, she winced, keeping her eyes shut, hoping it'll pass soon.

"Zay," she called out.

"Yeah?"

"Get the doctor, I'm ready to push," she said, still in pain.

When the doctor came, she announced that Jaelyn was indeed ready to push. They transformed the bed into a nice birthing bed, preparing for the baby's arrival.