009; believing

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

''Hm? Girlie, you ain't gonna eat?'' Nendou asked, who was stuffing his face with mashed potatoes, which he commented that it was 'Crazy good!'.

''I ate when I left to go to the shrine, so I'm not hungry.'' [Y/N] replied, waving her hand a bit, her eyes directed on the plate of food that was presented in front of her. It was the truth, she did actually ate.

''Well then, your loss.'' He grabbed [Y/N]'s plate the food and began chomping down like a wild animal, while the others stared, disturbed by the sight of it.

Of course, everyone was chatting happily, while [Y/N] just sat there, staring at Saiki. He had been staring at her the whole time. Well, more like at her soul, and it was starting to creep her out.

'I feel like we're in an intense staring match...'

'It's all about maintaining eye contact, [Y/N].'

''Wow, it's very delicious! Please teach me how to make it sometime!'' Teruhashi asked the mother, which snapped [Y/N] out of the staring match, much to Saiki's dismay.

Saiki didn't want to admit, but he longed for the gaze [Y/N] had on him.

''Of course! It would be a pleasure!''

''You'd make a good wife, Teruhashi.'' Saiki's father suddenly spoke up, the mother agreeing. Of course, Teruhashi would be flattered, but now?

''W-Well, you really think so..?'' Teruhashi said, her face forming a large blush on both of her pretty little cheeks. However, she couldn't help but glance at Saiki with a smile.

'I know what you're thinking of, and I want you to stop.' Saiki thought, breaking any form eye contact between him and Teruhashi, trying to hold in a glare.

Teruhashi smiled, thinking that she got Saiki flustered when she looked at him, dismissing all of the other facts, much to his dismay. She was infuriatingly dim-witted when it came to people not-liking her.

Saiki, seemingly done with all this, got up from his chair, and started to head for the exit of the room. However,

''Everyone, thank you for being friends with Kuu.'' His mother spoke up, stopping him in his tracks.

'None of them are my friends.'

He took a glance at [Y/N], who was peacefully sitting next to Teruhashi, and mentally let out a sigh.

'Okay, maybe there is an exception.'

''There is no need to thank us! We're here because we want to!'' Hairo spoke up, surprising everyone with his sudden enthusiasm, while annoying someone with his loud personality.