05 - been a minute,

"I'on kno' man, dat shit too good to pass up on, sellin' shit from Colombia? You kno' how many doors dats' gon' open fa' us?" I said passing the blunt to Gotti as we sat on the couch in the living room of my house

"Shit a lot of muhfuckin' doors," Gotti took the blunt from outta my hand, and took a hit from it. "But the shit I'm worried bout' is our folks Mid, especially Lotus man. You kno' she ain' really comfortable like dat' anymore around this type of shit."

"By the way she been on these niggas asses, you'd think otherwise," Santos added his input, scrolling on his phone as he leaned on the counter in the kitchen. "Man she kno' she fine as hell,"

"Who?" I asked raising an eyebrow, looking back at him. He shot me a look, and chuckled shaking his head.

"Who we talkin' bout right now?"

"Dis nigga high as hell," Gotti laughed, as Santos joined in. I ran my hands down my face, and sat up in the couch, reaching for the water bottle on the table.

"I forgot he ain' gone say none, cause he wanna be faithful to 'Koi Fish' ass." Santos scoffed, I sucked my teeth and got up from the couch, walking towards the kitchen. These niggas were steady calling my girl that shit, and the only reason they called her that was because of Bambi ass.

"Y'all needa leave my girl alone, quit callin' ha' dat' shit." I said, shoving his shoulder as I passed by him to go to the fridge.

"Ain' our fault ha' mama named ha' afta' a fish," Santos grinned, Gotti snickering in the background. "Nah but everything straight between y'all?" he asked me, I turned around to face him with a confused expression.

"Why you ask dat?"

"Nigga we seen ha' givin' it to yo' ass the otha' day, and we all kno' why."

I deeply sighed, rubbing my temples. Ever since Lotus came back, she been catching attitudes like a muhfucka'. Despite me explaining to her, that Lotus and I were only friends—she didn't wanna hear that shit. The last thing I needed was Lotus and Koi getting into it, it was already bad enough I had to hear from her how Bambi be acting towards her—which wasn't bound to change because Bam liked being an asshole.

"It's like I gotta hea' that shit from Koi, Lotus and Bambi ass every time we talk. If it's not Koi complaining about Lotus or Bambi, it's Lotus and Bambi complaining about Koi. Shit annoyin' as fuck," I rolled my eyes, opening the loaf of bread to make myself a sandwich.

"You don't find that funny?" Gotti questioned me, finally joining me and Santos in the kitchen. "Bambi and Lotus complaining about your girl? Lotus just came back, I'm sure she not just complaining for no reason."