The hufflepuff is mine last part

Draco x male reader x Harry
Yo, so I'm trying to think the events in here is going to be difficult to put together if it's years apart
But understand I'm skipping over the year just so we can start the war and this series can be over but there will be summary
Don't question some of this, it what j thought of
Draco POV

I catch (name) as his body goes limp "someone poison him" I said as Harry went to see if he was breathing "passed out, not too much" He replied before I take Harry and (name) and went to my dorm.

"Why yours? " Harry complain "because I have my own room" I say opening the door and putting (name) on the bed.

"Think of ideas" I tell Harry before "I feel weird" Was heard, we ran to (name) to see him trying to get up "I feel like my inside is burning" He say before me and Harry look at each other.

"We got to get him to the nurse wing" Was the last thing said before we picked him up and tried to hurry.

"Just a few days and your throat would be good as new" Madam Poppy Pomfrey said as (name) laid in bed, gagging over the potion she gave him.

"Only a few days, I trust you guys to behave" He said "you act like we hate each other" He gave me a 'sure' look before me and Harry left.

"Just a few days with you, Potter, so if you keep (name) 's promise then we would be good" I went to walk out of my dorm "wait, who said I cause the problems? " Harry asked "who said that you can win his heart? " I leave him before running into glares and glances in the Hallway.

I push through and continue walking "he went to the dance with the loud bitch" Grabbed my attention "I feel the attention of my love should not be important to you as for! -" I told the group before Harry dragged me out of the cconversation and to the closest bathroom.

"If you're parents find out, that you're dating a boy, what would you do? " Harry asked "it's okay because my parents already kicked me out" I pushed him away before he grabbed my arms and kissed me.

I paused until he backed away from me "I thought if we kissed (name) before than we should know how it feels to kiss each other" Harry told me.

I pulled him into another kiss before we turned it into a make out session "so this what I'm missing? " (Name) stands in the doorway but his voice was rough.

"(Name) " I hugged him "yeah my body is working right, it just my thoart need healing but it's okay, I just came here because I needed to cool somewhere the nurse wasn't " He told me as Harry looked at the ground.

"And you mister is right, you both should love each other too" (Name) went up to Harry and kissed him.

(I don't want to write more of this so basically you going to see the rest of the reader POV for the Mighty Great War Because to me it was mostly was going to be everywhere if I continue through all years🤣okay) (why do I call it that?)

Reader POV

Let's summarize the last few years: (did I use : correctly?)I'm basically an outcast and don't listen to what people say, Harry is pushing me away but not in a good way like away, away, see he started to develop night Terrors which worried me and now he won't discuss what happening and same goes for Draco.

He been around but he convinced his parents that I was nothing and the whole school thinks it's nothing, I wish he could make his mind up about if he wants to reveal us but I've been preparing for something like this.

A war is breaking loose, I always wished for one (Hamilton👆🏽) but this is different, I don't know who to trust or where to go.

I walked the Hall as everyone is quiet and scared, I didn't know what was going on until I found Draco.

"Draco? " He turned around and looked me in the eyes "leave now! " He yelled before I tried to hold tears back "no" I said before trying to touch him.

"Just leave" He said as I touch his sleeve "don't" He move away from me "why, something wrong? " I asked "no, just leave me alone! " He yelled as I held tears back "Harry's not talking to me and you're the only one who would be around, please" I whispered the last part.

He pushed me away "I don't need your pity" He walked out before I broke down in tears.

I'm alone, no one, no parents, no siblings, no love, no Draco, no Harry.

I sit around all day with tear stained cheeks now with a frown,  loud music playing, no loud talking to hear.

I see Harry across the Great Hall eating before I tried to wave at him, he looked at me and looked down. A bolder dropped on my heart.

I didn't know the War until it happened and I was late and lost.

I walk out of my dorm as I heard shit sounded like it was going down, I stayed until everything was quiet and I heard talking.

I ignored it as I walked down avoided people and anyone who was in the way, scared if they're not my people.

I go outside and saw Hogwarts and Death eater, I looked for a few until coming near Harry's side "Harry" I called lightly as Voldemort (ugly 🐸 ass🤣) was standing in the middle, I heard Harry talking about this while with the Golden Trio.

I didn't know what was happening but I went and hid where I can hear the scene, I didn't expect Draco to be on the other side with his parents.

I had tears flowing down my eyes as I seen the loves of my life on different team, I felt all hell breaks loose while everything around me was breaking with it.

I open my eyes to see I'm in the same place just later as I had my eyes close and I tried to calm myself.

I crawl out before seeing people injured or looking "(name)! " Harry ran towards me "where was you? " He asked "I was an outcast for the past few years and had no one with me to help me, I didn't know what was happening because I left for only food and classes, no one didn't care about me until you and Draco came along" I spilled out my feelings.

I felt his arms go around me before feeling some one else hug me "I'm sorry" I heard in Draco's voice "no one came around and told me what was going on" I said as I broke down.

I didn't know what was happening or if we're safe, all I know is that we growing up and safe in each other's arms.

The end
Okay I may got something wrong in this but understand this what I thought of and was in a rush to post something.

Bye baddies