2

The Admirer

➿

Elizabeth and Natasha sat directly behind the twins. Natasha not having the courage that her sister has to stare that the back of their heads. Slightly weird but Elizabeth couldn't help it. Ethan's hair was so fucking fluffy all she wanted to do was reach out and mess with it.

The first time Elizabeth saw Ethan, she thought she was going to have a heart attack. Rays of sunlight shined down on him and she sweared this was a sign from the universe screaming at her saying, 'you see him? You see this gorgeous fucking bitch? Yeah, you better get him, or you're going to miss out on the best opportunity of your life'. But when she made eye contact with him? She swore time froze. It was just her and him in that moment.

Normally she doesn't believe in 'love at first sight', only ever seeing that in a show, Once Upon A Time, however she knew he was going to hold her heart. The only thing was, will he break it or hold it?

Now Natasha, she was different, sure she didn't believe in 'love at first sight' just like her sister but she actually doesn't believe in it. When she saw Grayson, sure she thought he was hot, and yes she admired his confidence to come up and talk to them, but love at first sight? No. That's just not how she is.

She's never been in love, wasn't raised around it, only ever saw it on tv. If anything all she knows is how to hump and dump. Just like her father and mother. Though she knows never to follow in their footsteps, not only because it'll make them feel bad for being horrible influences but because she has common sense.

She's not a whore, or a hoe, or a slut. Though Elizabeth and she herself calls her that, as a joke, she knows that isn't her. She also knows that she doesn't know how to love. In a romantic way that is.

Ethan. He can feel her eyes on him. It almost makes him want to smirk. He wants to turn around and talk to her, get to know her. Sure her appearance is what had drawn him to her, but something about Elizabeth's voice, the way she speaks, the way she carries herself with confidence, it drew him further. Almost like he was falling. He wouldn't say falling in love, more so fascination.

Grayson. When Grayson saw Natasha he immediately just wanted to hug her. She just had this aura around her that made him want to protect her and call her his. She dressed with comfort over beauty yet somehow managed to accomplish both comfort and beauty. He admired that. When he saw her with his baby sister he almost smiled at her awkward 'hi'. She looked like she didn't know what to do, like she was afraid she was going to brake Becky.

And when she said his name? God he wanted to drop to his knees at how weak her voice made him. She didn't have an accent of any sort it's just the way his name drawled off her tongue made him want to do things, some innocent, some not.

"Well, I don't understand why you had to rent it for the whole weekend." Roxannes beautiful voice knocked the four out of their thoughts. "Because it's a holiday. They won't rent it to you for one night."

"So your friends are partying all weekend while you're stuck in dreary old Milan. That was nice of you." Lenny nodded, "It was nice of us. It's your money too, isn't it?" Elizabeth shook her head, "Nice save." She muttered before the girls father leaned in between the married couple, "Yeah, it's your money, it's his money, it's my money. Let's put all our cash in a pile and split it." Natasha rolled her eyes and hit her father on his back.

He sat on her left side while Elizabeth was on her right. Their father let out a laugh before looking at Roxanne, "That's a nice hat, it brings out the death in this room." Higgins looked down before sniffling as the women turned forward while Lenny still watched his friend. "I'm sorry, I'm nervous. And it's a funeral, I get weird."

Roxanne nodded and Elizabeth leaned over her sister and pulled their father back by his shirt before he can embarrass them more. "By the way, if anyone asks, Rita is an exchange student."

Two rows ahead of them grandma McKenzie sat on Andres gameboy, "Ha Andre I think I just sat on your adding Machine." Kurt looked forward with a annoyed expression on his face, "Now I know what happened to the fish tank." Lenny audibly let out a laugh while Elizabeth ans Natasha tried to hold it in. However when Elizabeth made eye contact with Ethan they both lost it and let out a loud laugh, then quickly hid their faces in their siblings shoulders to hide from the stares they were getting.

To be honest, they tuned out Lennys speech, only zoning back in when they heard a awful voice singing. Natasha was laughing silently, like she usually does. Elizabeth let out a short laugh before she leaned in between the twins, "Five bucks he takes it down on one knee." The twins looked at her then at each other before taking the deal. Slowly but surly he did why Elizabeth predicted and they each handed her five bucks.

The black headed beauty sat back, giving her sister one of the Fives before pocketing the one she had in her bra, knowing full well Ethan was watching. Natasha waited for her sister to look down before she gave the five dollar bill back to Grayson, "Keep it." He shook his head, "You guys won fair 'n square." She looked hesitant which he appreciated and adored but she knew later she'll find a way to give it back to him. Plus it gives her a reason to talk to him again.

Their dad tapped them on the shoulder before they all made a buzzing sound, making the guy on the stage, Rob, glare and snap at them, "Oh grow up will ya!"

Everyone laughed, "Oh, look at him now. Don't get so mad there, Robbie."

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

1090 words

6/15/2020

Edited: nope