10-We Have Some Fun in Charms

The media contains a photo that is my life.

Harry's POV

The nex day, before going to Mythology class, I went up to Cho Chang. She technically should've graduated two years ago, but her education was disrupted in her seventh year.

Cho looked at me uncomfortably, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I have a question about Chinese religion. And I'm sorry if that sounds offensive; I don't know how else to word it."

She nodded, "Okay..."

"Do you guys burn food?"

"Er, we burn paper money and offer food, but we don't...burn food."

"Okay, thanks Cho."

"You're welcome," she said, still looking confused. "My ancestors believed in Taoism if you're curious. I'm not really into it, but I do know that there's no religion that burns food... at least no popular ones."

I thanked her again, and then found Ron to tell him what I learned. "I wanted to make sure," I explained.

"I wonder what else they lied about," Ron said.

"That they were the best students in America I'll bet. They said that that's why they were chosen to go to Hogwarts. But some of them forget their wands sometimes, especially Leo and Jackson, and they hardly know any kind of spells in Charms class! Unless the students at their school are all horrible, they were lying about that too."

"Yeah," Ron agreed, "Annabeth, Piper, and Jason are the only ones who actually know some spells."

"Yes, and back in the common room, Annabeth told Nico and Percy to at least learn some spells. Learn! That's total proof that they don't know any! Annabeth probably only knew spells because she read about them when she came to Hogwarts!"

"Attention!" someone yelled from the front of the class.

We turned. We had been busy talking, and hadn't seen who the teacher was for Mythology.

When I saw who the teachers were, my jaw dropped. It was Hermione and Malfoy.

"What!" Ron exclaimed. "Hermione! You never said anything about you being the teacher! Dumbledore didn't either!!"

Hermione put her hands on her hips, "Dumbledore did, you two were too busy hating on the exchange students! And why would I even talk to you about Draco and I teaching when all you two talk about is how the new students are Death Eaters!"

"Oh..." Ron shifted uncomfortably.

Hermione huffed. Then she began introducing the subject. "For this class, we're going to be studying the Greek myths and monsters, and a few Roman myths as well. Questions?"

Isabell didn't raise her hand and asked, "Why are we even learning this dumb stuff? They're not even useful!"

Malfoy frowned, "They do matter in real life. Do you know why?"

"Um...well, they don't! And why are you on the Gryffindors' side?" Isabell demanded. "You're a Slytherin!"

Malfoy ignored her, "So we're mostly doing monsters, not the gods, but today we're doing all of the gods. Next class we'll review them, then start with the monsters."

"Who knows about the twelve Olympian gods?"

Nobody raised their hand. Then a Gryffindor girl said, "I know Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and Aphrodite, but that's it."