Her: Agent 13- Introduction

I had a dream about this. I can't get it out of my mind, so I'll write it out:) Enjoy<3

The Intro is explaining everything to start the story, background information will give understanding of the story, it might be a little boring, SORRY!:)

I was not born, I was created. I am Agent 13. It took twelve super-human minds to create me, and it took 23 years. Well, not exactly super-human, but the world's smartest people. Prodigies. The masters of the mind. Geniuses. It's as if they personally took apart the brain and studied it their whole life. Neutrons, to the basics, brain threads down to brain juice. They studied the electrical current of the body, understanding to make them smarter. But it still took a long time to make me.

I got to give myself a name, Eris Delilah Maia. Eris meaning Goddess of discord and destruction, Delilah relating to superhuman strength, and Maia being a brave warrior.

How did they make me? I'll give you the basics. But I can't give you their names, because it's so top secret I have yet to know. I call them all Boss.

Boss Number One has long silver hair, extremely tan skin, and piercing blue eyes. She's a tiny woman and is getting old like the rest of them. Every government official, agent, spy, you name it, wanted to get a hold of the twelve bosses. Boss Number One decided they needed protection. First they used trained human protection so they were able to settle on a new project, me.

I, in reality, was conceived. But in a different way then you think. My D.N.A was specially picked so I would be smart and strong, so I would be able to go through massive amounts of experiments, surgeries, and mental exhaustion.

My D.N.A was picked from Boss Number One, and Boss Number Two. Boss Number Two is bald, has mocha colored skin, hazel eyes, and is very tall. I was grown in a tank, with minerals and vitamins, in temperatures hotter than the womb. I was made to survive. I was told by Boss Number One, (my mother), that if she had ever had kids she would have wanted a girl, and so I became. After I was in my tank for twelve months on the dot. I was immediately taught the world.

I was fed different pills the Bosses had created, given potions, drinks, and food. They were all specially made to speed up my growth. I started walking at four months, talking and reading at six months. I could solve math equations faster then my mother at nine months.I had my first surgery when I turned a year old. They placed special metals into my bone D.N.A. My bones would become like diamond, and light like a bird's. I would grow up with a skeleton like no other. They kept alternating my D.N.A. to make me, faster, stronger, and smarter. Everything to become a super-human weapon.

My first kill was at 2 and a half.

At fifteenth I got my first menstrual cycle, I was ecstatic! Although late, it still proved I was a woman and could conceive children. I was happy to notice I still had teenage hormones. I was pleased when I got a crush on my physical training's teacher. It was silly, but I wanted to feel normal at least.

At sixteen years old, I went through body and facial reconstruction. If my super-human abilities failed, then my "assets" would help. During body and facial reconstruction, they changed the way my bones were shaped, giving me that hour-glass shape, and flawless bone structure in my face. I pleaded with them to touch only my bone structure, I wanted to see if I was still able to mature and let nature take its course.

It definitely did. I filled out, from my breasts to my hips and butt. I felt like a real woman. The reconstruction team gave me a flawless complexion. I still have my natural eyes, one eye is blue and the other is hazel. My auburn hair has always been to my elbows, I'm not allowed to have it any longer.

I also got the Pill when I turned sixteen, all agents receive it. The Bosses worked on it for four years before starting to create other pills for my development. The Pill allowed my body to go through a special change; I became more of a freak then I already was. It sharpened my senses. My sense of smell multiplied five times sharper than a humans, my eyesight became so crystal clear that I could almost see a human cell. My hearing allows me to pick out frequencies that humans have never heard. Satin has never felt more flawless under my touch. My reflexes improved even after all the surgeries I've had. Everything became so clear.

Then the Pill changed my heart beat, my heart beats slower than normal. I don't need a lot of oxygen anymore. I lose less blood and my blood cells multiple quicker. My body's defenses are stronger, I can't get sick. My skin became resistant to penetration.

The Bosses created two special weapons to immobilize me. A special gas to knock me ou, and a stun gun that severely hurts and immobilizes me for several days, used over and over it's fatal. I believe it's the only thing that can kill me. The good thing about it is that there's only one gun and it takes a lot of power to shock me even once. The stun gun requires its own generator.

The only side affect of the pill is that it can kill you. If your body rejects the change you die. Because the pill is so special, agents take it at eighteen; they don't have to go through all the surgeries I've been through. But those agents are still lethal.

My last surgery was the day I turned seventeen, that was four months ago. I have weapons now that are as much of a part of my body as my lungs. As if my fighting skilsl weren't enough! Not to toot my own horn, but I can dodge bullets! You know that one gun shape you make with your hand? With your thumb and pointer finger? Well when I do that I send a code to my brain and my fingers are now guns. I can shoot people, with bullets a chemical in my body makes. On the bottom of my heel, like a high-heel, a blade comes out. I'm quite small, like Boss Number One... 5'1 to be exact. That's why I put in the idea for my heels.

My fingernails are like razors.

Blades come out of my wrists, long very sharp blades.

With another chemical my bod makes, I can cry acid and melt objects, or humans.

There is no one like me.

No one.

I am me.

I embraced it a long time ago.

There's just one problem.

I've found myself immersed in romance novels lately.  I want a piece of that reality. Even the bosses have romantic partners. The problem is, is that Agent 34 and I have a lot of tension building between us. I had my first dream about him two months ago, it was a very good dream. One more secret, he took my first kiss and smiled when he did it. I didn't even hit him back, I just stood there dumb-founded.

His name is Cody, he's seventeen, and in two months he will take the Pill.

Did I tell you the survival rate for the Pill is 1 in 400?

We don't even have 400 agents, our numbers only go up to 172.

I was so happy to write this, I'm definitely going to continue! Vote and Comment Please!!!!