My Christmas Miracle

~Yup a Christmas special!! And surprise it's a Larry chapter!! It's my otp so deal with it!! Love you guys and Merry Christmas!! This One-shot is going to be really short oh and btw Harry is older than Louis but I do I hope you enjoy!! 

**Harry's POV**

"You can't keep running away!" Liam scolds me as usual, he's my guardian who will one day write my naughty and nice lists. Niall just stands there laughing as always on my side and running away, he's and elf that makes toys.

"I know but I'm not exactly ready to be Harry Styles aka Santa Clause" Liam sighs and pats my back.

"Harry your father was certainly not ready but he did it. He managed and so can you" I nod and take a deep breath "now come on you leave in a while to look for your special one" I walk back inside and get ready. Zayn is already inside, he's the elf that fixes the sleigh and creates mirrors that we can use to transport ourselves to other places around the world.

"Well Liam let's go... Zayn you got the mirrors?" He nods and pulls out four mirrors. "Why four?"

"Well knowing you you're going to break at least two and you need them to come back mate" he chuckles putting them in a bag and gives them to us. I walk over to the huge mirror which we use to go.

"Um... take me to where my special one is?" The mirror glows and Liam steps in with me. 

When we get there I don't recognize the place. "Doncaster in the UK?" Liam laughs as if it's funny.

"There are so many people" I gasp as I see people walking towards us and some one knocks me over falling on me.

"I'm so so sorry!" I look at the person and he's just beautiful. Those blue eyes just captivate me, and he has feathery brown hair. 

"T-that's okay" I stutter and he stands up.

"Um I gotta go, once again I'm sorry have a merry Christmas!" He waves goodbye and runs, all I can stare at is that bum. 

"Harry? What's wrong?" Liam broke me out of my thoughts and I pulled him closer.

"I found him" he smiled and I pointed to him.

"I need to find out who he is! Liam get me his name and where he lives!" He pulls out his tiny book and smiles.

"1465 Direction Lane apartment 1D, it's an apartment building with an opening" he winks and we begin to walk to the place he lives.

**Louis' POV**

I blush as I walk into the soup kitchen. He was just hot. Those green eyes and that curly hair I wanted to run my fingers and get them tangled in his hair. I get myself ready and begin to serve food to the homeless. I'll most likely never see him again.

[Time Skip]

When I get to my apartment I lay down until I hear a knock. I wonder who it could be... not like I have any friends...

I open the door to a curly haired lad "oh it's you!" He laughs, and he has DIMPLES!!

"Um yeah so what are you doing here?" I ask, because honestly it's kind of creepy.

"Oh I just moved in and wanted to introduce myself to everyone."

"Oh well then I'm Louis Tomlinson" I shake his hand.

"I'm Harry Styles" the name suits him somehow.

{Three Weeks Later}

I fell in love in just three weeks it's not rational but what kind of love is? He doesn't know and I don't want him to. Mostly because he doesn't feel the same about me.