S e v e n t e e n

It had been 8 months since Grayson and Ethan slept together and showed their true love for one another. This particular morning Grayson finally felt like himself again. Something he hadn't felt in so long. He had decided that he felt good enough not to take his medication.

He got ready for the day and went downstairs and ate breakfast with his mom.

He made his way out the door and across the lawn to Ethan's car, that was waiting for him, ready for their last day of school.

"Hey handsome" Ethan said placing a kiss on Graysons cheek before driving off. The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence between the two which they had both grown accustomed to.

As Ethan drove they both would slip each other glances every now and then, every time making each other smile.

Grayson was happy. They were both happy.

When they arrived at school they walked in hand in hand proudly. Ethan had excepted the fact that the coach was a homophobic prick so he decided not to bother playing football but also Ethan didn't need to play anymore he had already gotten a football scholarship and ever since he stopped playing football he had gotten to spend more time with Grayson.

They walked to their lockers together and put their stuff away before heading to their separate classes.

"Meet me after school" Ethan said before they parted.

When the end of the day finally came around Grayson made his way to Ethan's car. When he got there Ethan was standing in front of his car.

"What are we doing here we have to get ready for graduation" Grayson chuckled

"This will just take a second" Ethan replied smirking to himself.

Grayson stared as Ethan pulled out a small black box from his pants pocket.

"E what are doing?" Grayson asked looking deep into Ethan's eyes.

"Gray I love you more than I could have ever imagined. You are not just my boyfriend but my best friend as well. I will always be here for you whenever you need me"

Graysons eyes started to tear up as he knew what was about to happen.

"Grayson Dolan, will you marry me" Ethan said as he opened the box to a gold ring with small diamonds wrapped all around it.

"Yes!"

The end

The end of the book omg!!! This is the longest/first book I have ever finished. I honestly could have continued on but I felt that I was ready to end the book and start new ones! I really hope you enjoyed the book and if you did please let me know and don't forget to vote and comment! I'm sooo proud of myself for not quoting this book and who knows maybe some day I will write a sequel to this book! I loved writing this book so much and I'm so excited to share/write new books for you guys. Your support helped me to continue writing and I'm so grateful! Anyways love you guys

Peace ✌️