9.

"He wanted it comfortable, I wanted that pain."

***

My heart may have won this time

I sat there tensed, but slowly relaxed and leaned into him as his hand caressed my arm.

Goosebumps erupted onto my skin and I prayed he wouldn't notice the effect he had on me. Although I already think he knows.

Before I had the chance to change my mind I felt his lips press light feathery kisses against the base of my neck, so light it was as if I was imagining the whole thing. Eventually, his kisses got more prominent and he began to feverishly suck on the skin, leaving me a breathless mess before him.

With lightning speed he flipped us over so I was trapped under him. He continued laying kisses on my neck and travelled down to the valley of my breasts.

A moan erupted from me when his hand slowly crept up and grabbed my boob, kneading it.

I pulled his head up to mine and was about to place a much needed kiss onto his lips before he stopped me, lust blazing in his eyes.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked breathlessly.

I nodded and without hesitance he smashed his lips against mine and I moaned at the feeling of the soft skin.

He sucked my bottom lip as if asking for entrance, which I denied much to his dismay. He then resorted to biting it, which made me gasp.

I felt Alex grin against me in satisfaction, the smile soon fading when I propelled my hips forward, the feeling of us colliding was enough to send me over the edge.

"God Gianna." Kiss. "You're so," kiss. "Fucking beautiful."

He placed kisses down my torso, lifting up my shirt as he did so.

I was writhing beneath him when his face was dangerously close to where I needed him the most.

I still couldn't believe this was happening.

The view of his head between my thighs was mouthwatering.

But before he had the chance to continue, the sound of the front door opening caught both our attention and we sprung apart, snapping out of the lust fill trance that we were in.

I adjusted my shirt and sat on the opposite couch, trying my best to act as nonchalant as possible, as if I wasn't about to have sex with my much older boss just minutes ago.

The footsteps got closer and soon enough, Sarah was standing right in front of us with a surprised look on her face.

"Gianna? You're still here?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and got up, heading for my purse and nodding.

"Uh, yeah, I was cleaning up but I'm leaving now."